Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » 💕 Flirt, Hug, or Slap? 👏

Barrah Kiatar (played anonymously)

Scratched her chin “Too young for my tastes…” the rings in her ears jingled along with a swish of her head hair.

“a hug would suffice I think, Hani are incredibly cuddly”
A'sraha (played by hexblading)

"Oh pardon me! But you do look like fun to hug..." And the Miqo'te jumped right into the other feline. "Hehehehe. Fuzzy."
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

""All three honestly! Though It would start with a Flirt" *Wink Wink*
Rosetta banner (played by Dib2435)

Quickly turning into her wolfpup from, Rose hug Elaine right leg " Hug! " She said as her tail wag softly
"Ah.. Is.. I-is that a dog or a human?" August blinked, surprised, and in awe, "Right- The question. Er.. I'll give you a hug, is that alright?" He smiled slightly.
Jess (played by Abigail_Austin)

August's hesitant, polite manner of speaking brought a quick smile to Jess' face, even though she'd had kind of a hard day.

"What a sweetheart," she mumbled, under her breath. "Hug, definitely. I would definitely like to hug him..."
Natalie (played by Taro_Nuke1)

As Natalie stared at Jess, she was VERY unsure what to do so... This is gonna be a tough one.

"Hmm... Let me see here... Ah, i'll just hug ya if that's the case. I have no rights to slap nice people anyway..."
Ji-Hae (played by PinkBrat)

Ji-Hae joined in this little game but not in any way that was expected. She approached the tall woman, reached up and slapped her without warning. While she did not express why this was done, it was still easy to tell that it happened for no other reason than a sick, twisted pleasure she received from being mean to others.
CYBER (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

He'd gently tap her in place of a slap
Patches (played by GingerHades)

"New friends get alllll the huuuugs!"

Cyber would find the ragdoll's arms spread out wide, anticipating a hug.
Natalie (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Hm.. I'm not sure about haunted ragdolls but.. Ah, who am i kidding. I'll give ye a hug."

Natalie said, hugging Patches in a awkward way. But worth it anyway.
Balthazar (played anonymously)

Balthazar, glad to finally see someone with a magical essence, tabs gingerly at the mage.

Bap, bap! A loving slap to gain her attention.
Rika Tenshi (played by SoulHeart57)

Yami smiles at the cat. “Aww, so cute.”

(Hug)
Cici Henry (played by Jaws)

She ate a jalapeno then transfer energy to her right hand as she slapped Willow across her face.
Lambert and Narinder (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

They gave cici a huge hug
Nami Kankaku (played by SoulHeart57)

Nami gives The Lamb a hug.
Cyrus Roth (played by MsWidow)

"Oh, who's this beautiful stranger?"
Cici Henry wrote:
She ate a jalapeno then transfer energy to her right hand as she slapped Willow across her face.

(OOC: yeah… if Willow is behind Cici some other time, she’s dead.)
Nami Kankaku (played by SoulHeart57)

Cyrus Roth wrote:
"Oh, who's this beautiful stranger?"

Nami stares at Cyrus in disappointment. “And who is this Villainous scum? Preying on teenagers.”
Greg Lestrade (played by Atheist)

Greg gives a firm smack upside the heads of all the guilty derailers.

"Hey, focus! There's game going on here." Ever the enforcer.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » 💕 Flirt, Hug, or Slap? 👏

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus