Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » 💕 Flirt, Hug, or Slap? 👏

Gary Stu (played anonymously)

Gary looks around for the previous person, sees no one, and shrugs at the camera.
Mindi Akers (played anonymously)

<3"Oh you're a cutie Gary Stu! I would absolutely flirt with you, and as an added bonus, give you a hug too! <3
Sig (played by EmoAndrewHussie)

He gently tapped Mindi's arm as his form of a Slap
Claire Danvers (played by SoulHeart57)

“Hmm…” she lightly slaps Sig.
Team 7 (played by CoffeeDrunk)

Yakov raised his eyebrow, trying to be seductive, “Hey girl, want to fli-” Gunther slapped Yakov, “That is enough! Sorry for him.”

(Flirt? Slap?)

Claire just sighs and bonks Yakov over the head with Mjolnir. “Bonk. Go to horny jail.”

(Mjolnir slap)
Sig (played by EmoAndrewHussie)

He gave Claire a slight hug and took two steps back

“Uh… bugs are creepy, so I’ll pass. Sorry kid.”
Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Peanut the Postknight approached Claire then hugged her. I mean why not? Also Peanut is also holding a hand up. "Not to be weird but.. Slap my hand!"

Claire blinks. "Why would i slap your hand?"

Claire Danvers wrote:
Claire blinks. "Why would i slap your hand?"
Peanut blinks back. "For a high five?"
"You want a high-five, hmmmm?" Mixie's upper-right hand raises towards the sky. "Okay then!"

With the raised hand, Mixie delivered a hard slap to Peanut's face, without hesitation, nor shame.

"Whoops!" Mixie cackled, as if she knew exactly what she was doing. "Looks like I missed. My bad."

As for Peanut getting slapped, he didn't mind that. He's used to pain like these since yes. However, he did lose a little bit of health. "Ack- It's fine. I been in many combats hand-to-hand like these before so you're alright." Peanut slapped Mixie's hand back then walks off.
Siege (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Siege just slaps the young man because she’s not interested in flirting or hugging him. “It was the only viable option. Don’t take it personal.”
Uriel Yaroslav (played by _Apollo_)

Uriel raised his hand and swiftly slapped the woman across the face, not showing any sort of hesitation.
Patches (played by GingerHades)

"Why does New-Friend look saaaad?" Patches commented on the frown plastered on the vampire's face. Tapping their chin thoughtfully in silence, the ragdoll suddenly perked up, as if they suddenly had a brilliant idea. "Ooooh! Patches knows what you neeeed."

Waddling forward, Patches wrapped their arms around Uriel's legs, hugging him. Upon letting go of him, they reached for their string, "Turn that frown upsiiiide-doooown!"
Amukhat (played by Leighoflight)

Amu was not stalking the doll. Of course not. Simply keeping tabs on where her doll was and approaching for a hug then wandering off again.
Joseph Berryman (played anonymously)

"Hey, good lookin', yer cute as hell" (Obviously a flirt)
Lord Jaysong (played by Kloomsy)

Lord Jaysong raised an eyebrow. Of course, like always, it was a polite arch and his face stayed neutral from any opinions he might have. He has always been like that; polite, serene and indifferent unless given reason.

He dipped his head down in a small bow. “I am afraid I have no such reasons to slap you, soldier. Shall an embrace suffice?”

It was quiet obvious that Lord Jaysong would not flirt. It wasn’t in his personality to do so. Instead, he took a step forward and widened his arms, hugging the man with a gentle touch before leaning away. The wings on his back repositioned into a more proper pose.

“Thank you for your service.” He smiled.
Lenny stared up at the man in from of them, "Uh... Hm." They thought for a moment, then shrugged, "Welp, a'hm NOT gonna hug some howling sabby, gowk like ya self! Stranger danger!" They swiftly slapped the man by jumping up and ran away to Del.

Del turned to Lenny, signing, "What's flirt mean?"

Lenny held in a laugh, "Mam n Paw does it all the time! Don' worry 'bout it, 'kay?"

Del nodded, signing to the tall man, "Then, may I please hug?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » 💕 Flirt, Hug, or Slap? 👏

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus