Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » đź’• Flirt, Hug, or Slap? đź‘Ź

Satori Shimida wrote:
(I’ve no idea what this is, but im joining)
Satori hugs Carneline

"Hello. I don't even know what I'm doing here. I've got to get drafting my game I'm working on. So I'll just give you a hug before I go."

Kakarauri hesitated a little but then gave Satori an awkward hug, not sure what to do with their hands, just patting Satori's back. Kakarauri awkwardly laughed as she backed away, she smiled softly as she waved, her arm moving like a cooked spaghetti noodle.

"Have a good day! Remember to eat and keep hydrated."
Satori Shimida (played by SoulHeart57)

Satori looks confused. “Uh…. Thanks, i guess…”
Warspite (played by AgitoAceXIII)

NiftySpiffy wrote:
((time to watch the show))

((It’s okay but playing the game is better lol))

“…I don’t really have a choice in this, so.” Insert a “slap” that probably didn’t really do much.
Faust- Bizarre Doctor (played by MangoNekros)

"Dog..." he said as he snatched Warspite, holding her like a puppy and pulling her in for a snuggle, she could fel his bones poke against her
Konokayo (played by NiftySpiffy)

He gently slapped him on the wrist "you kinda creep me out-"
A'sallit (played by hexblading)

Faust- Bizarre Doctor wrote:
"Dog..." he said as he snatched Warspite, holding her like a puppy and pulling her in for a snuggle, she could fel his bones poke against her
(Since the last posting character has deleted, I'll go on with the previous.)

A'sallit narrowed his eyes, slit pupils not leaving the stranger's giant frame. Even without it--him--?--taking the first step, the Miqo'te started to hiss, spit, and slap the gigantic creature on the arm before turning to make his way off.
Mallory (played by Marin)

You can't expect me to look at a cat person and not flirt at least a little, right? I've gotta make at least one or two bad jokes. It's obligatory!
Mochi (played by NiftySpiffy)

Mochi gave mallory a big fully hug
Lena Yuzuriha (played anonymously)

Hug Mochi softly. “ So cute!”
Jacob and Esau (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Lena Yuzuriha wrote:
Hug Mochi softly. “ So cute!”
Jacob:"Esau, You got this on camera?" Esau:"Yeah." Jacob:"Alright. AAANYWAY..." Esau:"Cmon Jacob do it!" Jacob:"I like your cut G" Insert CRITICAL SLAP! here.
Endrel (played anonymously)

Slap Jacob and Esau hard. your rude. You deserve more. Don’t treat a lady like that.
shelby (played by winnie)

Amminus wrote:
Slap Jacob and Esau hard. your rude. You deserve more. Don’t treat a lady like that.

*hug* your a cool person !!♥
Mallory (played by Marin)

Mallory gives Shelby a light hug. "Spread the love~"
Gary Stu (played anonymously)

"I'd swipe right," he winks.
Surtr (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“And I’d swipe left. If that’s the bad one.” Not really a slap, but a slap of being a massive bitch, because that’s what Surtr is…kind of.
Raven Romanoff (played by SoulHeart57)

Raven decides to press the flirt button. Surtr seems cool.

(Undertale meme reference there)
Nolegs is... Rather confused on what to choose. So he just hugs Raven .~.
As if destiny beckoned her over, Bailey charged forward (in the form of a bear, no less), skidded to a halt in front of Nolegs, and gently scooped him up.

"Awww, kitty!" She quickly gives the cat a literal bear hug before setting him down.
Harrison Graves (played by CrystalDisc) Topic Starter

It happened before he could stop himself. Harrison back-handed the bear.

...All things considered, it wasn't his finest choice.
Aquarius (played by EmoAndrewHussie)

she gently tapped noah's wrist and calmly said "Was that really a wise decision?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » đź’• Flirt, Hug, or Slap? đź‘Ź

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus