Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » 💕 Flirt, Hug, or Slap? 👏

Star (played by Starphobia)

Star purred, sensing a pure soul. She rubbed her head against the man's leg and gently brushed her wings around his waist in an affectionate hug.
"A kitty angel!" He flew over and picked her up and held her. He had his kitten Piano on his shoulder and it seemed this was the happiest the Saiyan had been in his entire life.
Lexi (played by xx_r4t_k1d_xx)

Oniyan the Saiyan wrote:
"A kitty angel!" He flew over and picked her up and held her. He had his kitten Piano on his shoulder and it seemed this was the happiest the Saiyan had been in his entire life.

Lexi takes a moment to observe Oniyan.

"Hmm... You seem friendly enough!"

She goes in for a hug.
Tsukiko (played by Claine)

Ooh! You look like a lot of fun! I wouldn't mind going on a date!
"I just really need a hug at the moment."
Andrew Rhodes (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Say no more" he hugged his only friend.
Springtide (played by Starphobia)

Springtide yelped at the sight of... Whatever that thing was.. Though she was hesitant at first, she brushed one wing around him, gently hugging.
Benny (played by starwolf)

" I would hug you of course!!" *the small boy smiled at the dragon and soon gave them a light hug*
Ghost looked at the small boy, he raised a white brow. "Well I guess I have to hug yah then." The white fox hugs the boy.
Kavern (played by Starphobia)

"Ugh." Kavern groaned. "Another strange creature."
He stepped closer to Ghost, growling.
"I'd bite you, but I'm not allowed to do that." He lifted his paw, claws sheathed, and slapped him.
As if it were the easiest choice in her life, Ch'en took no time to hesitate, and slapped this creature before her.
His face twisted into an enraged scowl and he raised his large, powerful hand and gestured like he was about to pulverize her with a powerful slap which, with his strength, could extinguish stars. His face softened mildly and he looked away and he gently and begrudgingly hugged the girl and shook his head in disgust and mouthed silent curses. After he let her go, he walked away with his teeth clenched and gritting.
Fumizuki smiles warmly, and hugs her adoptive father.
Lexi (played by xx_r4t_k1d_xx)

Fumizuki wrote:
Fumizuki smiles warmly, and hugs her adoptive father.

Lexi's eyes seem to sparkle, an elated smile on her face

"You. Are. So. Freaking. CUTE!!"

She picks Fumizuki up and hugs her.
Star (played by Starphobia)

Letting out a small, cheerful mew, Star wrapped her wings around Lexi, hugging her tight.

"Such a pure soul," she purred. "I can have faith in humanity again."
Hug

"Yeah, really don' dig 'em creeps who flirt an' do shit t'animals, but notta type person t'hit one either, so, c'mere-" Her lips bearing a wide smile, Sprite bend over to pick Star off the ground, squeezing the sparkly thing in a happy bear hug. "See? Tha' easy. Now get on sprintin' over to'a more animal-friendly game, wontcha?" Man, she would've killed somebody to have a fun talking pet like this when she was a kid! 'Course, the idea of keeping live animals, or animals existing to begin with, had been unknown concepts back when she was a mere child of the factory.
Slaps, "I had to"
Slap
"If it's okay, I would like to hug you and use your pregnant belly as a pillow."
Andrew Rhodes (played by VoliminalVerse)

Yoshimi Huynh wrote:
Slap

Well done

He put his arm around Theo

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » 💕 Flirt, Hug, or Slap? 👏

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus