Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » 💕 Flirt, Hug, or Slap? 👏

Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

"Poyo!" Korby would then proceed to hug Jayson. :D
"Well huh, aren't you a strange little thing?"
Picks up the small creature.
"Well I guess I could hug yah!!"
He squeezes the tiny creature between his massive arms!
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

He wrapped his paws around his waist.
Miles 'Tails' Prower (played by Foxfarer)

Tails' gaze practically lit up at the sight of the dog, laughing as he patted his head. "Hello there!" He greeted happily, hugging the dog.
Kane (played by Claine)

That s a child. And a fox.

Uh, I think the technical term for that is a Kit.

But all that to say, I'm not flirting with a fox or a child. Not slapping one either. But I aint gonna lie it's pretty cute so I'd hug the little fella.
Chiron (played by Reithesniper)

Chiron would stare at Kane "Oh.. Hello" she said "Avoid..is that an option?-

"Oh..I have to slap you.." she would stirke the man quite quick.. before offering her hand "If its bruised or something Im happy to heal it for yo.."
Nicolaus (played by SillySpider)

He looks around a moment.
Then sighs before opening his arms and hugging the other.
Then drops them, "there ..."
Aliyana (played by Espresso86)

Approaches slowly with hand on the side, Not sure what to make of you with the mask. Shall we just hug?
Diana (played anonymously)

Oh you poor soul...
annndd Aliyana get tackle hugged by Diana
Hugs! "Sorry about the awkward baby kicks!"
"Hmm .... I really don't have time for relationships,
but I could spare a hug"
The monster hunter wraps his arms around them.
As the Elf tapped a finger against her chin, she thought for a moment for what she shall do to the monster hunter. "I find that you already have a preference for women and I do not wish to meddle with that. So how about a hug?" Nari hugged the stranger with a gentle squeeze.
Marcus issued a passing glance as he went through manuscripts strolling by the manors open orchards at first nothing seemed out of the ordinary before all of a sudden he came to an abrupt and sudden pause eyes beaming in a sudden moment of clarity as his head tilted upward and the manuscript lowered.

Surely his eyes deceived him he thought turning his head to get a better view. " Perfectly pointed supple ears... Hair of a preternatural view... Wait.. " he raised his left hand to see the ring glowing " Magic imbued aura... An Elf".

Almost instantaneously the Lord of Cornaeth abandoned his pursuits, plucking the choicest of harlequin roses from the vine besides the castle walls and making due haste in the direction of the elven guest.

One of Marcs courtiers noticed this, and issued a deep sigh shaking his head.

" By the divine will, not again!, guards ! I thought I told you swine-heads not to let elves in the manor orchards... you know how he gets around elves"
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

Squeaks and whines of unadulterated joy came from the warhound as he jumped up and wrapped his paws around Marcus. As his tail wagged, it made his body do a bit of a dance while he had his paws around Marcus. He would get down and start running around.

He would do what he could to keep the courtiers away from Marcus by pushing them away with his front paws.
" O-oof, there he is, there's my boy " an equally ecstatic Marc ran his digits through Thors fur, planting his head against the hounds as he held him in embrace affectionate gesture before Thor mercifully released Marcus before he tipped over into the mud and for that, the tithe of an elk meat strip was given.

Marcus couldn't help but enjoin as Thor darted around him, pretending to fence with the hound as in the earliest days of training when he was a pup, now naught but play for the veteran warhound. The courtiers naturally kept their distance having dealt with Thors mischief since his earliest days.
The slightly transparent man tilts his head some.
"Well" he gently takes the other hand and promptly slaps the back of their wrist.
"There we go, nothing personal of course, but part of the game I suppose."
The ghostly man lets go of their hand now.
Diran Jiru (played by DiranJiru)

A slap to the back was followed by the vampiric god before the mysterious man who had followed the rules of the game.

He wore a grin on his face, his sunset coloured eyes shrouded by his black cowboy hat. "I suppose your chivalry is as dead as you are." He said boldly. Of course, he was as guilty as he was, simply following the rules of the game, meaning no harm or disrespect to him. A part of him thought a hug was more appropriate, but he was a stranger. Not that a slap was any better...
Big Blue (played by Samiakki)

God or not, there was no difference for an apex predator from a plane where such things didn't exist. All she saw was a human-like figure, one that was equally as wretched as them.

As she rose from the water, her gills flared, teeth flashing as though poised to bite; a stress response. Seemingly aggressive, she raised a clawed hand as though to cut flesh, but instead gave a weak, wet slap, much like a cat unsure of a new toy. A giant, soaking cat made of pure muscle, stinking of fish and. . . a urine-like odor?

However, the creature did not continue her assault. Instead, she timidly retreated to a corner, hunched over as though taking a submissive stance. It was probably unwise to assume she was being just that.

From her spot, she watched the next encounter with six glowing eyes, still towering at over seven feet tall despite her slouched posture.
31jMbIj.png
Isa observed the godslap from the shark-like creature with intrigue. Presented with only the options of flirting, hugging, or slapping, the eldritch humanoid immediately ruled out two of the three options. Flirting was just complimenting someone on their basic features, attire, or makeup, and she doubted Big Blue would be receptive of that. Slapping a person two feet taller than her with more muscle in just one arm than she had in her entire upper body was just. . . not a good idea.

Time to hug a giant predator, Isa supposed.

The merchant recalled the book she read once on aquatic specimens. Hoping it applied here, she slowly eased herself to closer. Presenting her sharp teeth to hopefully appear more shark-like, she managed to get a quick hug around the waist. Speedily stepping back, she produced a slab of meat from a hidden place and left it for the denizen of the deep.

A rare moment of generosity from a person that loved the shine of gold.
He hugged the Eldritch.

"You smile alot!"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » 💕 Flirt, Hug, or Slap? 👏

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus