Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Sybil's Winter Wonderland (Free Art) Closed

Sybil's Art Section (played by SilentSybil)

Hello! My name is Sybil and I do commissions, but I'm feeling like giving out some free art in celebration of the upcoming holiday!

What I am offering:
1. Bust only
2. Fully rendered, no detailed background or none at all.
3. Male, female, nongendered, furry, Creatures, (if you have something that isn't as descriptive, throw it my way and I can figure out if it is possible for me to draw!)

Slots:
I am going to start off with ten, these are supposed to be quick and fun! If I have no problem getting them out, I may add more slots.

Rules:
1. These are a gift from me to you. Don't be rude.
2. If you don't have a reference, please do your best to describe it to me. (I do offer updates to said drawings, but I prefer to do it on discord. I have to go through several steps on rpr. If you don't want to do it on discord, updates will be limited.)
3. Please put credit where it is due if posted somewhere else!

This offer will end December 15th, so please claim a spot. Again, I may add more than 10 slots depending on progress and how simple the requests are.

Edit: Since this has skyrocketed so fast, I am going to take off the end date, ending it here.
This that are on the Pause list, I will still get to yours when I am done with the others.

SLOTS LEFT:
1.Felicity Ambermorn
9zgWCW0.png
2.GalaxyStar-Ivy✅
thn6Xaq.png
3.Geda Bassiss
2smqncd.png
4.Xiaoxiongmao
Qehc6yy.png
5.Starwolf-Dao✅
tRpkzdW.png
6.Untrust
Ood2lIu.png
7.Elaine Van Freyr
jZ9nxaO.png
8.Raine Asawa
DmVyyXX.png
9.Noel Bellagamba
XlTDR4C.png
10.Tialana'Mi
WsNWJ1n.png

Bonus Slot 11.Cheshire Mitsu- Leonidas Black✅
G8snxIZ.png
Aaaahhhh!!! Sybil art aaaaaaahhhhh!!!

Can I please get on the list with Felicity here?!

Aaaaaaahhhhh!!!
Sybil's Art Section (played by SilentSybil) Topic Starter

Sure can! Let me add you! 💙
Hi Sybil!! Can you please draw Amarus or Ivy? I don't have a preference so it's up to you who you want to draw! I have a sketch reference for the twins. Please feel free to message me more if you have questions.

https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1453364

Sure, I will add you and then look.
Geda Bassiss (played by Samoy)

Henlo Sybil, I don't suppose you could do something for my boy Geda here?~
Xiaoxiongmao (played by Kamizombie)

A portrait of Xiao would be nice.
Hello may I have a slot please for my character Dao please if your not busy or anything!

Sure! I will do my best! Let me add you and once all the slots are filled (if they aren't all filled by a certain time today, I will definitely ask those who have already signed in. That way we won't be waiting for a while.), I will go and get all the details I need from everyone.

starwolf wrote:
Hello may I have a slot please for my character Dao please if your not busy or anything!

Sure! Gimme a second to add you.

Xiaoxiongmao wrote:
A portrait of Xiao would be nice.

I will add you as well.
Untrust (played by satans_child)

hello! i would kinda like a commission for untrust since she is my most recent character based off a deceased friends chaotic personality-

Alright! I will add you.
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

I would love to hop in the art train if there's still space ^^ I would like something for my girl Elaine here ^^ thanks.

Sure thing, let me add you!
Can I get Raine please? I adore your art, but only if you want to of course!

2 Slots left!

Once these are full, I will pause this offer! If you join after the pause, you will have to wait and see if I add more slots!

Raine Asawa wrote:
Can I get Raine please? I adore your art, but only if you want to of course!

Of course!
Do you think you could do Noel? Only if you find him interesting, of course-- a reference image is on his page. Though I haven't colored it (I'll have made a colored reference soon though), the colors are listed in his physical stats.

Noel Bellagamba wrote:
Do you think you could do Noel? Only if you find him interesting, of course-- a reference image is on his page. Though I haven't colored it (I'll have made a colored reference soon though), the colors are listed in his physical stats.

Sure! Let me add you!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Sybil's Winter Wonderland (Free Art) Closed

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus