Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What’s your characters worst fear (IC)

Like it says in the title what’s your characters worst fear!
Drans (played by LostWanderer)

"Losing those I love, I've been through it too much."
MIMI (played by Shiney_Mew)

" not being able to gain love like others can... all these years no one has been my friend thinking my forms were creepy..."
Chemical Saki (played by starwolf) Topic Starter

“My worst fear is being alone sadly….”
"Same. I don't know who you are, but please, don't leave me."
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former," the consulting detective quoted directly.
Domino (played by satans_child)

" abandonment.." the hybrid sadly mumbled
Ivory (played by Rayne_Storm)

"...losing my friends and family.." They looked away with tears in their eyes and a sad expression on their face.
Greg Lestrade (played by Atheist)

"My daughter," Greg stated without much elaboration. After a weighty pause, he continued, "I can't stand the thought of anything happening to her..."
Trudy White (played by Juls)

"I feel ashamed to admit mine, because it feels so selfish, but yet I cannot deny it is true all the same. Earlier this year, two children came into my care and I have tried repeatedly to locate their mother. A judge awarded me official custody and if their mother is not located within a year, I may adopt them. With every passing day, I grow more attached and fear that their mother will return at the last moment and take them from my life."
Amber (played by Dib2435)

" Earth dealing with a battle that they can't win, Disney removing Figment for good, I have to many "
Jack Sparrow (played anonymously)

"I fear being parted again from my beloved Black Pearl, or from the sea. ...Not having any rum is quite terrifying, too!"
Alessi (played by Okuyasu)

"Mmh... I HATE when people fight back! Especially, kids, I've been beaten up by a few before.." The man would snarl as his shadow rose up from the ground.
Alexandria Jarring (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"Honestly it would probably be loosing myself to a side of the force, I don't want to follow the strict rules of the Jedi, but at the same time don't want to become cruel like a Sith. That and Spiders!" She shakes slightly grabbing at her shoulders.
Darth Kratos (played anonymously)

"a sith knows no fear only makes others fear them"
My worst fear is really any mother's... anything bad happening to my children, or someone harming them in any way. We've had some brushes too much with danger... the earliest, even at a time when my oldest was only a little spark of life in my womb... and I won't hide that there are nights when those memories still keep me up with anguish. But there is also another fear on par with it... and it's finding out evidence, solid evidence, that their father is no longer of this world. Many around me think I should resign myself to the idea that this fear has come true, but....*hums* Never stop hoping, need to know where you are, but one thing's for sure, you're always in my heart....
"In a similar way, I fear that I'm not gonna be a good mother. Plus, with Jeff gone, I am worried that my child not having a father will negatively impact their life."
Alex (played anonymously)

"Fear... What am I scared of?" He asked himself, thinking hard. Then it seems to hit him. "Forgetting about everything. Yeah, with a memory like mine. It's quite scary." Alex said.
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

"Worst fear?" Jim drawled, a hint of surprise in his tone. "I'm afraid I haven't gotten any of those."

When he realized he had botched the whole intent to reveal his inadequacies, Moriarty darkened. "Oh, my bad! So terribly sorry for wasting your time," he added with an iniquitous quirk of the lips.

"I suppose if I have to participate and be a good sport, people taking my picture when my hair is a wreck. I mean, I know I'm a hot mess, but I prefer to be presentable in those instances."
"....... people making me do something terrible again.. I.. I can't do it again. Please." She spoke extremely quietly, exhibiting an honesty she didn't often display.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What’s your characters worst fear (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus