Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) What's your least favorite/favorite...

kujiou

Your character answers the question above before saying their own question.

Example!!!

Starter question:

What's your favourite animal??

Y/C: *Answers then gives their own question.*

i hope this makes sense!!
You could be as detailed or as vague as you'd like!!! I'll get it started!!

What's your favourite sweet treat?
Guido Mista (played by kujiou) Topic Starter

"Definitely cake. Though not any that're cut into 4's :/" Mista said, angry and scared at the same time.

"What's your least favourite time of day??"
Diavolo. (played by Okuyasu)

"I quite dislike the morning, really."
The man would stare and Mista with a grimace, knowing exactly who he was.

"To the person below me, what is your favorite drink?"
Griffith Madden (played by AliRevellian)

"Definitely Moscato," Griff said, crossing his arms and looking to the next person. "What's your least favourite colour?"
Narancia Ghirga (played by kujiou) Topic Starter

(OOC: yes, I'm replying on my own forum, leave me alone DFGHJKL)

"Isn't that- Nevermind. My least favourite colour would have to be... Red. Reminds me of.." Narancia had to think about how he should word this. "Monthly blood." He said, visually cringing at the wording. "Anywaysssss, What's your favourite toe??"
Narancia Ghirga (played by kujiou) Topic Starter

*Deleted because poster is stoopid*
"Umm... I'm sorry but I don't have toes, so... yeah. Anyway, what is your favorite type of object to explore?"
((IE: Caves, abandoned houses and the such))
Dael (played by Quillweave)

"It is not so often I can explore, these days. My work at the Temple keeps me largely occupied, and not exactly close to areas one would consider remote enough to 'explore.' But when I was a boy in the forest, I loved wandering the closer groves, following the rivers, seeing what I could see. There is nothing quite like the forest, I think. Trees so lush and tangled you only catch glimpses of sky, then suddenly you stumble into an open meadow of wildflowers, or a pit made by a fallen tree long ago where a vixen is raising her kits..."

He pauses for a moment to think, then proposes his own question. "What is your favourite method of conflict resolution?"
Demi and Demo (played by starwolf)

“Your asking us for a solution to no blood shed or murder how foolish of you human or whatever you are creature or thing but our solution is straight up murder or tearing the human apart to shreds to where they can’t be identified”

Anyways what your favorite way to get rid of a body” *the two demons smirked showing signs of trouble making*
"Oh, there's so many to chose from! But if I was to pick just one... I'd probably choose leaving the body in the immediate whereabouts of my enemies, with enough carefully planted evidence to frame them beyond hope."

Grinning toothily, he joined his fingertips. "What's your favorite form of addiction?" he chuckled. "I don't mean just the drugs, anything goes, from alcohol to videogames to... trophies." His eyes gleamed wickedly.
Amber (played by Dib2435)

" Pranking and Disney. Not to brag or anything like that, I am a pranking pro and I have a huge Disney collection "

" What is your least favorite thing to happen to you? "
Basil (played anonymously)

"A dog finding me, peeing on me, then licking it off."

"When do you find your favourite time to cry??"
"At night... deep night, when my children are sound asleep and no one can hear."

She looked up from the bento boxes she had been making. "What us your favorite comfort food?"
MIMI (played by Shiney_Mew)

" DUMPLINGS!!!"

Mimi wasted no time to shout out her favorite comfort food. Oh the sweet dumplings were always adored by the feline like girl.

" mm so yummy. Oh! Ah have a favorite game you like to play?"
Yuan Ji Feng (played anonymously)

“You know, I’ve been all about sepak takraw lately. It’s great exercise!”

“How about this one? What’s your least favorite martial arts?”
Joshu Higashikata (played by Okuyasu)

"Martial arts, in general, are lame-o! They all are boring and a waste of time.."

"What's your favorite meat? My favorite is fish sausages..."
Ella Gold (played by Dib2435)

" While there is a bunch of good choices for meats out there. I would have to say Horse Meat. It has a taste that is very similar to beef and it is much healthier to "

" What is your least favorite kind of book "
"Great asking the sort of question I don't like... but I don't really have a least favorite..." Mary says looking through books, "except for this one, I despise it," She held up a book titled, Why All Dragons Should be Hunted. "What type of thing do you like the least in people"
Gwen (played anonymously)

She looked at them a little confused then sighed “Everything…people are just terrible…”
“Uhm, what’s your favorite chorus?”
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

Rosaline immediately sang, her voice ringing with warmth.

"Stand tall, my friend,
May all of the dark lost inside you find light again,
In time tumbling, turning, we seek amends,
Eternal winds to the land descend,
Our journey will never end."

"Where is your favourite place to be? Not where you'd consider home, but a place where you can truly be?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) What's your least favorite/favorite...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus