Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Abused ( 1X1 with EonRising)

Emily (played by KitsuneGirl) Topic Starter

Emily looked at him when he hugged her. "Thanks." was all she said as she got out when he finished hugging her. "Yeah I'll see you tomorrow and thanks again." She said as she walked back to her foster home after waving at them and kept on walking while hugging herself. She still felt like an idiot misunderstanding and who would want to here where she was before she meet Andrew. She was very close asking to be home school for now on so she would not be around anyone anymore.
She made it in the house and handed the prescription paper to Mrs. Collins so she could fill it and she told her how she had to get a ride from a friend because Luka bailed on her. Mrs. Collins nodded and said she would deal with him when he got home. Emily then went to her room locked the door and curled up in the corner not wanting to come out.
The next day, Andrew again searched for Emily during lunch and sat down next to her, "Hey. How are you?" he asked with a comforting smile.

Emily was in the cafeteria playing with her food and she was wearing a new necklace but it was a medical alert necklace. She saw Andrew and smiled a little. "I am ok got to Listen to Mrs. Collins grill Luka for not taking me to the hospital yesterday but she told me to tell you and your mom thank you for taking me at least." She said as she fiddled with her food more and sighed. "Eating small meals through out the day is easier said then done I have been trying to eat but half of the time I can't eat." She said as she fiddled now with the necklace around her neck. "Oh and this finally came." She said showing him her medical alert necklace and on the back said she was allergic to a certain anesthetic and nuts.
"You've already said thank you enough times," he laughed and started eating a slice of cold pizza. "How has your day been so far?" he asked between bites.

"Been ok another kid in the foster house is being adopted." Emily said with some jelousy for she actually wish she could be adopted but she knew most familes want little kids. Its just like with pets, they all want the new puppy or kitten not an older dog or cat and she was like that. She was the older dog surrounded by puppies that get adopted fast. "Probably for the best I don't want to be adopted out who knows I might get adopted to a family far away and try to get used to another school and new people." She said as she tried to nibble on her food.
He rolled his eyes, "You're a bad liar. You wanna be adopted, every kid who doesn't have parents wants to. I'd talk with my parents about it if I didn't already have three siblings," he chuckled a little bit, "Hell, if they like you enough, maybe the Collins will adopt you. But you can't really be too ad. It's only your fourth day with them since you weren't even with em on Monday."

"Andrew who would adopt me....its like adopting a new pet they don't want the older animals they want the puppies, kittens, or what ever is still little young and who would not want someone as old as me especially since I am going to be 18 next year." Emily said as she went back to playing with her food a little. "Besides Mrs. Collins already told me mine and Luka's chances of getting adopted are slim to none and to not get our hopes up to be adopted." She said as she threw her food in the trash and ran her fingers through her hair.
Andrew started eating his second slice of pizza and frowned, "Well... That's terrible... But aren't you 16?" he asked.

"I am 17 I was held back a year in my first year of high school because I was in a coma for 5 months." Emily said as she pulled her sketch book out and started skipped the drawing she was doing of Andrew and went to a blank page and started to sketch agian in her book to pass the time before lunch was over. "But yeah that is life there are a few people who want to adopt older kids but most of them want younger ones so tehy have a little one to raise."
"I coulda sworn you were 16... Anyways, I think someone would want to adopt you. You just gotta prove you're worth adopting."

Emily was sketching as she listened to him. "I look younger for my age it runs in my family....I think at least." She said as she sketched more of the angel again but she didn't know what to really do with it. "And I don't know I a still very skittish, I tend to hurt myself purposely, if something happens like yesterday i end up locking the door and not coming out, and plus all my doctor visits I have to do for a while that is racking up some bills right now."
"why would you purposely hurt yourself if you don't like going to the doctor?" Andrew was a very logical thinker and when anyone said things like that it just made him feel... The slightest bit angry, not at her, but at how her thought process worked. He didn't show this at all though. "And why don't you just not do that stuff? It's a conscious choice you're making to lock yourself in your room but you're saying it like its something you can't control."

"Maybe because cutting my self or at least drawing blood makes me feel better and keeps me sane because of how nervous, self conscious, and other things." Emily said knowing Andrew would not understand her thought process unless he was in her shoes. "And I lock myself in there because I think its the right thing to do because who would want to see me after saying what I said to your mom yesterday." She finished explaining and closed her sketchbook and put it in her bag. "I honestly don't expect you to understand how I think because you won't unless you have experience what I have gone through since my second year of middle school." She said as she got up and left even though lunch was not over but she wanted to get a chance to go to the bathroom before class started.
This greatly worried him too, "But why? How does cutting yourself help? Emily... I'm scared for you. You shouldn't do things like that," he whimpered and his ears went flat. He found that he couldn't eat anymore. "And what you said to my mom doesn't matter. Only me and her knew that you said it. She didn't go off and tell the Collins. It wouldn't matter any ways because I assume they already know. Why wouldn't anyone want to see you? You didn't do anything bad or wrong. What's bad and wrong is you hurting yourself for no reason. It literally doesn't do anything for you."

"I can't explain how it helps me it just does for some odd reason hurting myself does hurt, it could be from all the abuse I suffered or I don't know it just helps." Emily said while looking at him. "And what I did say made your mom uncomfortable I heard it in her voice sometimes I think it is best I never existed." She said as she gripped her strap to her bag. "No one in my family on my mother said wanted to take me in I can't be adopted and I doubt anyone can love me so its best that I just stay this way me changing really won't make a difference." She said as she started walking. "I am going to the bathroom before class laters." was all she said as she left the cafeteria and headed to the girls room.
"Please.... Don't hurt yourself Emily..." he whimpered and his tail went between his legs, "I care about you... You're important to me."

The rest of the school day was boring but Emily was able to get through it by drawing all through her classes by finishing the drawing she did of Andrew from when she went to the hospital yesterday and she drew 4 more of him. She thought that if anyone seen these pictures they would think she was obsessed but she wasn't she only got inspiration of drawing him for the time being and it kind of helped get her through the day. She was on the steps waiting for Luka for he was grounded and had to come straight home today and Emily had to drag him there.
Andrew sat down next to her outside and smiled softly at her, "Hey... You okay?" he asked quietly and dropped his backpack next to her.

Emily looked up at him. "I am fine aren't you suppose to be seeing your girlfriend off on the bus." she said as she was sketching again another pic of Andrew but she was drawing someone with him but she could not finish it since she wanted to draw herself but she could not bring herself to do it and she never really got a good look at his girlfriend. "I am mainly waiting for Luka he is grounded after bailing on taking me to the hospital yesterday." She said as she scratched her arm and there was a new band-aid there.
"She got picked up early for a doctor's appointment," he shrugged and looked at the drawing, "That me?" he asked.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Abused ( 1X1 with EonRising)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus