Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Abused ( 1X1 with EonRising)

Emily (played by KitsuneGirl) Topic Starter

"Why do you care? Is it because I am a pathetic helpless girl that can't defend herself and always have to have someone look out for." Emily said as she tensed up a lot and she pulled her arm out of his grip. "Besides I know I am not pretty or anything not like the beautiful Snow Leopard I saw you will as I was coming out of the school, if you wanted to hang with all you had to do was tell me so I can stay out of your way." Emily said almost on the verge of tears. "I'm going home." she said that and started walked again towards the Collins house.
"Emily! That's not true! That snow leopard happens to be my girlfriend!" he protested, "I care about you because I am your friend and I shouldn't need a reason! I don't want you to stay away and i think you actually are pretty. But I have a girlfriend and I care about her a lot too. So don't get mad at me!"

"Yeah thanks for failing to mention that to me at least." Emily said angrily for she got her hopes up and to find this out only hurt her a lot. "I am going home see you in school tomorrow." Emily said as she ran home and up to her room slamming the door behind her before curling up into a ball against the door and started crying. "I am an idiot I should have just remained isolated from the world that way I don't risk getting hurt." She said as tears streamed down her face.
The night went on and Emily skipped dinner making her foster parents worry about her but knew Emily still needed time to adjust. But in reality Emily fell asleep by the door while crying wishing she could just forget and erase the feelings she had for Andrew from her heart.
"Emily! She has been my girlfriend for two years!!" he said urgently, "You can't blame for that! I'm not trying to hurt you!!!" he watched her run away with his ears flat and tail a little between his legs, "Emily..." he whimpered and watched her leave then slowly walked into his own home. He didn't cry or anything but he was certainly upset about this.

The next day at school, at lunch, Andrew was waiting for her. They had only known ech other for three days... How could he have hurt her so badly?
"Emily? Can we please talk about this?" he asked when he finally found her.

Emily did go to school but she had left early and took her short cut to the school so she could avoid Andrew. She wanted to erase him from her heart for she already felt like an idiot for developing a crush on him for he was the first person to really do something to help her and make her feel like she mattered. She spent most of the day avoiding him and her art suffered a little because of what happen, it became really hard to draw for her now, she knew she was in a bad slump. I have to erase him from my heart I have too whats the point of trying to be happy my family is right I am better off alone and dying alone then having loves ones like the Collins or even try for a boyfriend for I know I will just get hurt in the end. She thought as she walked to the lunch area not knowing why for she did not grab her lunch or have money.
When she got there she pretty much did not expect to run into Andrew already. "There is nothing to talk about alright I am an idiot and I will always be an idiot." She said as she walked past him and decided to just go outside under a tree hoping she could draw a little at least.
He followed her and sat beside her.
"No. You are not an idiot. Emily, we've literally only known each other for three days! How could I have hurt you this badly?" he asked, "I've been going out with Anna for two years. I didn't just now start dating her to spite you! You are not stupid, you are not ugly. You deserve a lot better than what you've got and I am your friend, whether you want me to be or not. I just don't understand how I could have hurt your feelings so badly! Did... Did you get a crush on me after only one day?"

Emily wished he did not follow her she wished he would just go away now so she can forget and move on. But when he asked if she got a crush on him she only nodded as tears fell. "Only shows how much of an idiot I am and how pathetic for falling for the one person that actually did not believe me when I lied about how I got my injuries, try hard to help me, and seeing me for the real me but to find out that its not possible, nothing is possible for me." She siad while trembling a lot now before finally standing and grabbing her things. "Please don't follow me I want to be alone I need to try t erase my feeling of you from my heart." She said and ran off leaving the school ditich for the rest of the day.
He couldn't help it. He blushed night red and he looked down. "Emily, you are not stupid and pathetic, so stop saying that..." he said quietly, "I mean... I guess I understand why you had a crush on me..." he blushed even deeper when she said she needed to erase her feelings. It was such a cheesy thing to say, but it still embarassed him and made him feel bad.
"Emily..." he grabbed her hand and made sure she couldn't leave, "Emily... Please don't be mad at me, and don't be mad at yourself..." he hugged her tightly and refused to let go, "You're acting ridiculous. You are a very smart and very attractive girl. I know for certain that I'd be going out with you if I didn't have Anna. But I do have Anna, and I sorta love her... I'm sorry, but I'm not gonna bail on my girlfriend before my two year anniversary. But I'm not going to let you get all torn up about me. Even though we've only known each other for three days, you're still already important to me."

Emily struggled to get out of his hug while she cried. "Let me go I just want to be alone." She said as she struggled and heard him say that he would not bail on her or anything. "I am not asking you to do that or anything to make you leave Anna and I am not mad so let me go." She said while crying more for this was not helping her all she wanted to do was forget and go back to her isolated life the way it should be.
"So please let me go so I can be alone please being around you right now only hurts." She said while looking down and her hair was covering her face. And soon she finally slipped out of his grip. "Thanks for caring but in all honestly this is for the best......please just let me alone for now." She said as finally got away not giving him a chance to stop her.
"Emily... Am I really worth crying over?" he asked, "You barely know me. I know a lot about you, but you know almost nothing about me except that I'm a nice, good guy. Do you really think I'm worth crying over?" he turned her to face him, "Don't cry over me, okay?" he finally let her go and didn't stop her.

The next day, Andrew wasn't at lunch, but at the end of the day, he searched for her after saying goodbye to Anna.

Emily ran thinking about what he said and he might be right but even she can't control her emotions now that she was free from her father. Emily never went back to school for the rest of the day. She wanted to avoid Andrew as much as possible in hopes to forget about her feeling for him.
When the next day came Emily actuall skipped school and was at an old park that hardly one one went to. She just didn't want to see Andrew all she wanted was to start thinking straight again and just finish High school and leave as soon as she could so she would not cause anymore problems.
In Andrew's opinion, she wasn't ruining anything. He greatly enjoyed her company and was disappointed when she didn't show up at all. Her foster parents probably wouldn't be too happy since the school makes phone calls when students don't show up.

When Andrew walked home, he caught Emily's scent and began to follow her.
"Hey," he said quietly, "I missed you today..." he smiled at her. "Emily, I really want to be friends with you... Please don't avoid me? I'll leave you alone if you really really want me to... But I don't want to."

Emily was enjoying the peace and quiet so she felt like drawing and she was able to finish the second part of what her painting would look like for the final project. She sighed for the wolf furry looked to muh like Andrew. She flipped to a blank page and started to Sketch the seneray in front of her. But she jumped when she heard Andrews voice and looked at him for she was shocked he found her.
"Ok how did you find me?" She asked running her hand through her hair. "And two I am trying to distance myself I thought it might help me think straight about if I only like your for what you did for me or not I am just trying to figue it out on my own and you being around didn't help so I skipped to try to think straight."
"So... Does that mean you want me to leave now?" he asked, his ears and tail drooping as he spoke. "Emily, I like you a lot. I really do," he smiled weakly, "You've gotta believe me when I say that I don't want you to feel so hurt over me..."

emily sighed as she sketched in her sketch book. "But you only like me as a friend which I will accept I guess having a friend is better then nothing." She said as she glanced at what was in front of her a couple times to make sure she was getting it right. "I just have to learn to accept my life and fate that is all I can do." She said as she sketched a basic sketch but you could tell it was full of detail. "And its not like I don't want to see you again I just want to figure out if I like you because you are the first to care or i truly like you that way and not make an excuse why I do like you that way I thought if I do that then I wouldn't be a bother and I wouldn't feel so weird when I see you with your girlfriend."
"Emily, you're not a bother. And it's okay.... It's okay if you have a crush on me, because I kinda feel the same towards you..." he blushed brightly, "I'm not gonna cheat on Anna, but just know this: you are beautiful and you are smart, and any guy, me included, would be lucky to have you. I'd go out with you in a heartbeat if I had never met Anna."

Emily was getting tired of hearing that and she tensed up so much that she broke the pencil right in half in her hand. Obviously he did not care that when he says that it sends her heart into overdrive making her love him more and she was trying to control it since she is not used to this type of emotion. "But you do have Anna so stop saying that if you never had Anna or crap like that it only makes my heart ache you say you care but you talk like that it hurts." She said as she got up and ripped the sketch of the scenery she was doing out of the book and ripped it up in a million pieces before throwing it and leaving the park. "Don't tell me you have the same feelings for me when you have Anna for I am sure if she finds out she will be heart broken and don't worry I have no intentions of telling her." She said as she stopped for a minute. "But don't say it to me because all it does is gets my hopes up that I know will be crushed in the end." Emily said and started walking again.
He slumped down and then just looked at the ground.
"I'm sorry..." was the only thing he could think of to say, "Promise you'll be at school tomorrow?"

Emily stopped for a minute and she looked at him. "Maybe I have no garuntees right now but we will see depends if mrs. Collins doesn't yell at me or force to go to school after today she thought I went to school." She said and sighed a little. "Are you going to stay slumped like that or are we walking home since we live on the same street and its getting late I don't want to go home alone." She said really not wanting to for she heard creeps are normally out at night and she thought might as well since they have to go the same way but she will just bare with it this time and just hope he would nit hug her or place his arm around her.
He got up and walked beside her, though he didn't hug her or touch her at all, as much as he wanted to. He hated himself for making her feel like this, but he'd do what he could to help her feel better.
"Good night, Emily," he said as they got to her house, "I'll see you tomorrow." he waved and trotted to his house.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Abused ( 1X1 with EonRising)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus