Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Abused ( 1X1 with EonRising)

Emily (played by KitsuneGirl) Topic Starter

Emily walked along side him and was glad he did not touch her for she really wanted to figure out her feelings for he was right she had a crush on him after just barely meeting, but then again she had believed in love at first sight, though now she no longer believed in that. Once at her placed she looked at him when he said night. "Night Andrew and yeah see you tomorrow." She siad as she then watched him trot to his house before going inside. She was right she got yelled at for skipping school though she knew once she show them that she was actually a straight A student, her father got mad at her for getting B and C so she stride for A's. Once that was done she soon noticed their was a new foster kid in the house and it was a boy around her age Named Luka and shocker he was starting at her school tomorrow. The rest of the night Emily kinda spent time talking to Luka since it was nice talking to someone her age and he was a nice guy and the two hit it off.

The next day came and Emily left the foster home with Luka. He was taller then Emily, well built, tan skin, dark hair, and Hazel eyes. He treated Emily like a little sister but the way the two acted you would almost assume they were a couple. They walked down the street laughing about movies, music, and other random stuff.
Andrew hadn't really been expecting to walk to school with with Emily, even though he wanted to, and do he waited until he saw her come out with Lukas to get going. It was pretty easy to guess that he was another foster kid since he had never seen this other boy before.

At lunch, Andrew searched around for Emily again.

Emily didn't see Andrew for Luka was acting like a dork that kept her attention. Once they made it to the school Emily showed Luke where the office was so he could get all his papers he need to get through the day. It was nice to talk to someone that came out of the same situation and it also helped with the thing with Andrew.

Emily had already been in the lunch room siting at one of the tables alone for Luke had first lunch. Which was ok for they hardly even had classes together either and they could hang before and after school. She was actually reading a book at lunch while nibbling on soe food.
"Hey," Andrew smiled and sat next to her, "New foster brother?" he asked with a smile, "You two seem to get along. That's good. I'm glad that you're making friends."

Emily looked up from her book at Andrew the puled out a bookmark so she could save her place as she closed it. "Yeah he just came yesterday turns out he was in a similar situation as me but only with his mother so I guess that is why we hit it off pretty well and its nice having someone around my age in the foster house." She said as she nibbled her food still trying to eat at least something but all she mainly do is nibble. "Thanks to all the nibbling I do I have to go see the doctors today and see what he recommends me to do so I can get back to normal body weight I am way under it." She explained as she sipped her drink. Emily was actually acting normal around Andrew but that was because Luka helped her with her problem a little and he told her that if she ever needed to let the emotion out so it would not build up that all she had to do was talk to him.
He could already tell that she liked this Luka a lot, which meant he couldn't really have been too important. It seemed like she immediately developed a crush on whichever guy was actually nice to her. He was glad he wouldn't have to deal with it anymore, but at the same time... He couldn't help but to feel a little jealous. He really did like Emily a lot, but he was practically in love with Anna.
"That's good. So... How are things between us? Are we friends?"

Emily still had a huge crush on Andrew but she was just trying to act normal the best she could thanks with Luka's help. She only saw Luka as a big brother she never had and Luka saw her as a littl sister he never had. "Yeah we are some days are better then others when I am with you." she said as she tossed her trash in the trash can near her. Thankfully her sketch book was put away for she started a weird theme of alays axing a wolf or wolf furry to her art work.
"Well... It's only day four..." he chuckled, "Well, tomorrow is Friday. Wanna hang out after school?"

Emily fiddled with her hair a little as she pulled Luther sketch book and flipped to an empty page. "hmmmm sure I have nothing planned Friday." she said as she started to sketch in it of another Angel but the wings looked broken and wrapped in chains. But the Angel looked like she was hugging something and Emily was hesitant to work on it in front of Andrew. "Oh my art teacher is trying to get an event up so he can show my art off." She said as she sketched out the details of the wings and chains.
"Really? On the fourth day of school? That's ridiculous! And I mean that in a good way!" he laughed and patted her back.

"Only because he found my sketch book and said even though most of it was dark he was impressed and my skill level of art, something about how I don't draw like a normal high school student." She said as she kept on sketching and she froze a little when he patted her back for that got her a little making her heart go a little faster. "So I am trying to draw some stuff up for the show will be near the end of the school year that way I can have some paintings up." She explained and heard the bell ring and she closed her sketch book and put it in her bag. "Well better get to class now."
The pat on her back was simply a congratulations and he smiled warmly at her. "Well, I hope you do well there!" he said as he finished his lunch and threw everything out. "So, we gonna walk home together?" he asked hopefully.

Emily looked at him. "Um Andrew I am going to the hospital today to talk to a doctor about what I should do to get my appetite back and how much weight I need to gain and I am doing this after school sorry." Emily said feeling bad about not walking home with him but then again he didn't if she was ready for that again. "M-maybe you should plan something with Anna she might like that." SHe said in a strained voice for she forced herself to say that. "Well got to go bye." She said and rushed out of the caffeteria to her next class.
"Aw..." he seemed genuinely disappointed that he couldn't walk home with her, "Well, I hope your doctors appointment goes well," he smiled softly and watched her hurry away. "See you later," he said, though she was already gone.
After school, and after saying goodbye to Anna, he still looked around for Emily, hoping that he could at least say bye to her before she left. And maybe he could walk home with Luca?

Emily sat through her classes bored and she was glad that it was over and was waiting for Luka because Mrs. Collins told him to take her to the hospital but when he finally came out of the school he was trying to get out of it. "Sorry Emily but you see the guys here know a great skatepark and I really wan to go shred now." He said apologetically but Emily was mad. "Luka I can not go alone you know I hate doctors and half of them scare me and Mrs. Collins told you to take me so I would not skip out which you know I might attempt." Emily yelled angrily and Luka tried to calm her and soon saw Andrew and pulled him over. "Hey Andrew right? Listen some of my new friends want to take me skateboarding and I really want to go would you mind taking Emily to her doctors appointment." Luka asked and Emily punch his arm. "Luka he migh be busy." She growled at him for Luka knew how she felt about Andrew which is why Luka was asking Andrew to take her. "Ah tends to chiken out from what I heard so please take care of her bye." That was the last thing. Luka said before he ran for it. "You coward!" Emily yelled at Luka before looking back at Andrew and sighing. "Sorry Andrew but can you take me please?" She asked while looking down.
"Hey! Get back here, you ass!" Andrew called after Luka, "That's your job!" Andrew called then smacked his forehead, "Jesus Christ..." he mumbled irritably then looked apologetically at Emily, "I can't drive... Maybe my mom can take you?" he suggested, "Come on..." he started walking towards their homes, "You gotta tell Mrs. Collins that he didn't take you."

Emily stopped him before he started walking to far. "Um Andrew the hospital I am flinging to is only a 20 minute walk from here in that direction." She said pointing in the opposite direction. "That is hy Luka was te to go with me gives me a chance to run I I go alone which everyone knows I will." She said feeling bad that Andrew got dragged into this. "But if your busy you don't have too I will just ask mrs.Collins to change m appointment for a day when she can take me, I really don't want to be a burden or anything." she explained and she was planning on telling Mrs. Collins how Luka bailed on her.
"Emily, why would you run? If you know that you're goin to, why don't you just change that and just go. It's not a big deal. I'm not busy or anything, but we shouldn't walk all the way there. Let's just go to my house, my mom will drive you. It's fine," he grabbed her hand and started pulling her along.

"I have been in the hospital almost 30 times a month because of my father, the doctors scare me, along with the needles, kids screaming, the idea of surgery freaks me out, the place smells, the food is aweful, and it's really lonely there so I hate going even if it's to help me." Emily said looking down feeling really bad now as he pulled her to his place to see if his mom would drive her. "Andrew forget it I will just ask Mes.Collins to reschedule my appointment so let me go I already know it's to much trouble." She said not wanting to be a bother, burden, or any of the above and she didn't want to bother his mom.
"Emily," he turned to face her and looked right into her eyes, "It's okay. Just believe me, alright? It's okay! Now come on," he urged and opened the door to his house for her.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Abused ( 1X1 with EonRising)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus