Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Abused ( 1X1 with EonRising)

Emily (played by KitsuneGirl) Topic Starter

Emily only nodded at him when he told her that and followed him inside his place which she felt very nervous. The only places she was comfortable in was school, the Collins house, stores, and parks. Other houses made her very nervous and anxious. "Thank you Andrew." was all she said as she looked down which was a normal nervous reaction for her. Even though she was mainly going to be introduced as a friend but she was still nervous about the whole thing.
"Hey mom!" Andrew called out, "Are you busy?"
"No. Why?" an older wolf woman came from around the corner and smiled, "What's wrong?" she asked. Her fur was light brown and she had dark hair that went past her shoulders, almost to the middle of her back. "Who's this?" she asked, smiling at Emily.
"This is my friend Emily. She just moved in with the Collins. Anyways, she has a doctors appointment soon and her brother bailed on her. Would it be okay if we gave her a ride?" he asked.
"Oh... Um, sure," she nodded, "Is it the one close to the school?" she asked and Andrew nodded. "Okay, come on Emily," the wolf woman smiled.
"Do you want me to come along?" Andrew asked Emily, "I'll stay if you'd rather go with just my mom."

Emily got a little scared and hide behind Andrew a little only because she was not used to the attention and she thought his mom was really pretty and started to think all Furries were really beautiful and how she can never be like then. "Sorry about my foster brother he can be a bit of a pain from what I can tell after meeting him last night." She told them while still being shy and nervous around Andrew's mother. "I am also very sorry for intruding but I have to have someone go with me I am not a big fan of hospitals." She said to his mother and looked at Andrew and griped his hand. "I would feel comfortable if you came with since I know you a little better....no offence I am just very shy still."
He smiled, "I know. Come on," Andrew led Emily to the garage and opened the big door while his mom got the keys to their car, which was a big, 2001 Ford Expedition.
"This is Brutus," Abdrew laughed and opened the back door for her then walked around and got into the passengers seat.

Emily tilted her head when he said Brutus. "The car's name is Brutus?" She asked as she got in the back seat of the car. She thought it was a little weird that he called their car Brutus. "Um thank you again for taking me to my doctors appointment and sorry if I caused any trouble for you to do this." She said to them as she gripped her hands tightly and her nails dug into her hand. She then decided to have them just leave her there after the doctor takes her back to be examined and she will just find another way to get home or will just walk him. "Um you can leave after dropping me off I am pretty sure you must be busy today." She said not really wanting to be alone but she did not want to waste any of their time.
"Only because it's big," he laughed and his mom soon got into the drivers seat. They both listened to Emily's request as the car pulled out of the garage and onto the street.
"No, it's alright. I don't have anything going on. It wouldn't be fair to make you walk home," the wolf lady smiled as they got onto the main road.

Emily tighten the grip in her hand again and dug her nails deeper into her skin causing blood to be drawn. She sat in the back quietly waiting to arrive at the hospital just so she can get it over with it. She pulled her sketch book and shetarted sketching n the car for she learned from when they drove over 200 miles to live in the town she was in now. She was drawing the wolf that the angel with the chains wings was hugging it was to help her relax a little at least.
They arrived pretty quickly and Andrew's mom smiled at the two, "I'm gonna wait in the car. Andrew, you take her in?"
"Yup," he nodded as the doors unlocked and he stepped out then opened Emily's door for her since the child lock was broken and the door couldn't be opened from inside. "Come on," he smiled and held the building doors open for her too. A drew was glad it was a pediatrician, not a hospital. The floors were carpeted and it was designed sort of like an office building, with a desk in the front and closed rooms in two hallways on either side of the desk.

Emily closed her sketch book once the car stopped and placed it in her bag as Andrew opened the door for her. "Thank you again Ma'am I really appreciate it." She said as she got out of the car and closed the door after she was out. "And thank you Andrew I am sorry my foster brother did this but I really do appreciate it." She told him as they went inside and she signed in and it was clear that she was tensed around the doctors and nurses. After she was checked in now she had to wait for her name to be called. She sat in the waiting room with Andrew just trying to be patient but wishing it was over now.
The chairs were comfortable and there was a TV in the waiting room that was playing Shrek 2.
Andrew distracted himself with the movie and got comfortable in his chair.
"I'll be right here when you get back," Andrew smiled at Emily, "Or do you want me to come in with you?"

"You can do what you want I want you to be comfortable also but I would like it if you go with me just in case if they give me a shot." Emily said for she was terrified of needles for one of the times she came here the nurses were not gentle with her on that so she had been freaked out ever since. She pulled her sketch book out and started another sketch but she was sketching Andrew again without him knowing it. After a while a nurse came out and called her name and Emily closed her sketch book and got up to go the the room to talk to the doctor.
"I'll come with you then," he smiled kindly and when she got called back, he followed her. The room was small, with a little mat covered in paper. There was a sink by the window in the room that had cotton swabs, Popsicle sticks and several other generic tools.
Andrew just sat in one of the chairs in the room while the doctor discussed diet and prescribed some pills for her. Then, after looking through her medical history, he determined that she needed one shot and Andrew looked at her worriedly. The doctor left the room for a moment and Andrew hopped up onto the bed and sat next to her. "I got the same shot not too long ago. It doesn't hurt too much, I promise. You can Hold my hand or do whatever while they give you the shot."

Emily was glad that Andrew was with her when she went back into the room to get her exam done with. As the doctor told her that she needed to eat small meals through out the day to help with getting her appetite back but also some of it has to be high calorie to help gain the wait back. She did mind the pills but when he siad that she needed a shot she froze and tensed up for she hated needles a lot. When Andrew sat next to her and offered her his hand she took it for it made her feel better knowing she can hold his hand. Once the doctor came back Emily held Andrew's hand tight as the doctor gave her the shot and was done which made her very happy. Once done the doctor gave her a list of what she needed to do and she was done.
Andrew took the prescription and thanked the doctor then took Emily back out into the warm sunlight and to his mom's truck. He hopped into the passenger seat then gave the prescription to Emily, "Have Mrs. Collins go and get this filled out at the pharmacy," he told her as the vehicle started home again.

Emily thanked the doctor as they left and she got into the back seat of the car and looked out the window before she grabbed her prescription paper. "I will no worries besides for now she is the only one who can get it for me, one of the rules of being in a foster family." She said as she placed the paper in her pocket so once she got home she will give it to Mrs. Collins. "Thank you again for taking me Ma'am I really do appreciate it." She told andrews mother. "And thanks for being there for me Andrew it really helped I just hope I get over my fear of the hospital soon." She said before looking out the window again watching the buildings go by.
"You can just call me Mrs. Heidi," Andrew's mom said cheerily.
"You're welcome, Emily," Andrew smiled at her, "How's your shoulder?" he asked, gesturing to the spot where they gave her the shot. There was a little band-aid on it with a picture of snoopy sitting on his dog house.
"So, how was your days?" the older wolf asked the two with a smile, "And I hope you like being with the Collins, Emily?"

"Ok Mrs. Heidi." She said with a small nod before she listen to Andrew and she looked at her shoulder she was given the shot. "It hurts a little but its ok." She said as she looked at the band-aid. "Who is those dog on the band-aid any ways I never seen this character before." She said looking at it a little more. She listen to Mrs. Heidi asked how were their days. "They have been good if it wasn't for Andrew dragging me to the nurses office I would still be living with my father suffering more dealing until he might snap and kill me so I am alive today because of Andrew." Emily said for she was glad to be in a new home with a better life now. "And the Collins are great they treat me nicely and are pretty patient with me since I am still pretty much isolating myself." Emily explained a little as she looked out the window.
"You mean you've never read a peanuts comic?!" Andrew seemed shocked, "That's Snoopy. He's supposed to be a beagle. They're great comics," he grinned then went silent when Emily told the little story.
"S-she meant how was your day today..." Andrew said quietly and his mom just looked shocked.
"W-well I'm glad you're okay now..." she said.

"No never dad always took the newspaper and they never really bought me comics." Emily said as she sat there in the back and soon started to quiet up and stopped talking. She misunderstood what his mother said and she curled up in a ball in the back seat just wanting to get out of the car and run as fast as she could. SHe was able to get her knees up to her chest while hugging it and burring her face into her knees. All she wanted now was to get out of the car, go to her room, lock the door, curl up into the corner of the bedroom, and never come out.
They finally got to Andrew's house again and Andrew opened Emily's door. He saw how she looked and frowned then gave her a tight hug, "Hey... It's okay. You just misunderstood is all," he let her go, "I'll see you tomorrow?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Abused ( 1X1 with EonRising)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus