Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

A Humble Fiddler (played by Zelphyr)

When he noticed that someone had decided to dance, there was a little smile under the fiddler's mask. Everyone else might be otherwise occupied, but Byrd might find she didn't necessarily feel alone as she danced. There was a subtle shift in how the fiddler played that could make it seem almost as if the music itself was dancing with her.

After all, why not?
Wander (played anonymously)

(MK)

((Regarding teh evuls and villains, 'fraid all I have here is a casual murderer. Who of course is playing nice for this, too. :) ))
The Merchant (played by FishyFrisk)

((Thank you very much for the reminder ;u; ))
(( ty for setting reminder!! ))
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

Yes indeed, the Duchess must have a wicked sense of humor, because this walrus is not wearing locket. It's not wearing earrings. It's wearing a pair of metal bracers on its flippers. And as T Mori grabs at them, they suddenly begin unfolding into a physically improbable amount of paneling, rapidly forming themselves into... a mech suit. A walrus in a mech suit.

walrus-image.png => walrus-mech-image.png

Then again, maybe this one isn't the Duchess playing a joke, because even the Duchess looks quite surprised. "What..?" she breathes.
(( these walrus man lmao))

((why a mech suit though...))
T stops.

What is this.

"GWAH- WHAT THE &%$# IS THAT?!" She jumped back, intensely startled. She glanced over at the Duchess, a look of confusion plastering over her sheer ambition. "IS THIS A JOKE?!! WHY IS THERE A MECH WALRUS DOWN HERE?!"

"WHO GAVE THIS WALRUS A DARN MECH SUIT?!"
((Its something you can get as an item on the website from Mona I believe))
Flightless Byrd (played anonymously)

((we love a technologically advanced walrus lol))

((this is true))
(( gotta love that walrus... ))

((RPR just sort of has that. XD A number of other odd walruses as well. If I remember right, it started as an April Fools prank.))
Elliot Scratchclaw (played by Riik)

"I gotta get me one of those..." Elliot commented. "I wonder if it can be programmed to do name music... a mechanical suit that plays name music... that would be the dream."
" whats name music?" he asked, feeling a little bit more sober
Nexus Miravi (played by xedite)

Needless to say, Nexus was quite impressed with highly advanced walruses. Would it be possible to steal that animal for herself, she wondered with a twitch of a wing. It'd be so easy to capture it, just with a bit of magic. She tapped the tip of her staff again in devious thought.

"THANK YOU FOR ENGAGING DEMO MODE," a very loud, digital sounding voice booms through the mech-suit sound system. "IF YOU FIND THESE FEATURES APPEALING PLEASE VISIT MOA'S LUXURY WARES AND WALRUS EMPORIUM." The mech walrus advanced toward T Mori. But now it doesn't go flop flop, it kind of goes CLONK KA-CHUNK, CLONK KA-CHUNK. It looks like rocket launchers are rising into place on its back.

"That's not mine!" The Duchess calls down to Mori, pop-eyed as well.

((LOL Elliot still on about name music up here. XD))
Sterling (played by silvercinder)

Giving an impish, fanged grin and a shrug at Nexus in response, Sterling speaks.

"Oh, curiosity mainly. I thought this place would prove an entertaining visit, and would you look at that- It has."

Sterling waves an arm in the direction of the rest of the room. Tail swaying as he remains hovering in midair.

"Well, that and I was wondering if I might be able to find a certain...... Old Friend of mine here. This certainly seems like the kind of thing she and her pals would enjoy" Despite the amiable words, a hint of underlying dark hint slips into his tone here, before being buried again by his easygoing attitude.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus