Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

" yes please, I also brought some berries for the guests." he said as he looked at them. " I thank you for this" he said to them
Ollie (played anonymously)

"Yes, yes I did, I am a Very Good Boy," borks the dog with unflagging confidence. He isn't bragging, just reporting the facts as he understands them. He begins to sniff Sentinel's hand thoroughly, curious as to what his new friend was all about.
Elliot Scratchclaw (played by Riik)

Elliot pondered for a moment. Why were they here? Well... "Oh, I found this paper, see?" they waved around their invitation. "I think it was meant for me? I mean why would it not?" they posed in a smug manner. "And I figured... I have a gap in my very busy timetable, so I might as well check this place out. Besides, you mortals know how to party. Besides, you said something about the glade attracting the best of everything? So naturally, I'm here."
The Bronze Eagle (played anonymously)

Bronze Eagle pulls up in her fancy looking Eaglemobile, and enters the area. "Well, this is a bit awkward. If I had known there was a fancy party, I would have come in my civilian attire."
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

The servant assisting pan bows politely, extending a hand. "Thank you very much sir. May I put them on the refreshments table for sir? I will of course ensure that the duchess knows who was kind enough to bring them."

Immediately, the Duchess seems to know, and her golden eyes turn toward pan from across the dance floor. She nods to him, a gesture of silent thanks. To Elliot, she says with a delighted laugh, "Oh, naturally! It would have been a great disappointment if you weren't here."

Another servant clears their throat gently from near Hoshiko, raising their eyebrows at her. "Madame, would you care for a refreshment?"
Anul karana (played by Thatnerdychick)

With the clicking, clacking, ticking, and tocking of a large mechanical spider came Anul, whom rode atop right up to the stares leading into the manner, her face obscured with a black leather mask and red lenses. she stepped down from the mechanical arachnid and shooed it away. "Go on bartholomew, I shall call you when I need. with a few further steps of her heeled boots she was within the party, her mechanical arm softly whirring with arcanely run processes to keep the arm functional and ready for whatever the task. but what about drinking should she need to do so, well, she brought a straw for her sipping needs. her dress was a deep blue with red accents that matched the lenses and hair, the boots she wore were black and beige, and she'd chosen a lovely new set of metal plates for her arm, muted tones for that. "well well well, let's see what I an get up to hmmm?" she would say in her usual soft as silk voice.
Sentinel (played by KingDragon)

Sentinel let the dog sniff his hand, beginning to laugh. raw, unadulterated joy, that is the only thing a dog knows. He wish it was the only thing he knew; he would much prefer being like this dog here rather than the twisted being that he is.
" that would be nice, thank you so much" he said as he looked back at the duchess and nodded back. he knew that he was going to be here for a while, and he was lucky he had gotten off of work for that day.

Elliot beamed with giddy enthusiasm as their boasts were acknowledged. That was not a common occurrence! And it was very warming to hear! "Elliot Bonecrusher Ironfang Inferno XVI," they named themselves with an elaborate bow "But you may call me Ellie."

"That's quite the title."

"Hey, what are you?" asks the dog, not recognizing Sentinel's scent. He doesn't seem alarmed, just wildly curious.

His smile closes a bit as his eyes lost their luster a bit. "I'm a Void Spectre; I'm essentially an amorphous blob of antimatter that can take whatever shape I please. The only bad thing is that being in the physical realm hurts a bit; I don't usually stay for long."

"Fascinating." Bronze Eagle raises an eyebrow. "I met a creature made of antimatter once. It had come through a space time crack from an experiment gone wrong. Thankfully, I was able to calm it down and return it to it's natural universe."

"Hmm?" Elliot turned to face the direction of the incoming statement that appeared to be directed to them. And even if it wasn't, it should have been. "Oh, well yes. Can't be a super cool being without a super cool name. And my name is certainly super-cool." And not at all a totally made-up bluff.
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

The Duchess nods in emphatic agreement with the Bronze Eagle's statement. "XVI! What a long and distinguished line you come from. The Bonecrush Ironfang Infernos must do important and honorable work to have endured for so long, and you are obviously a credit to them. Someone so important as you should be elevated appropriately. Wouldn't you agree?" she asks, grinning at The Bronze Eagle.

The servant assisting pan takes his basket of berries, gently setting it on the refreshments table amid other types of fruit. As soon as the basket is set down, a light patina of frost forms on it, keeping the berries chilled and fresh for whoever would like to dig in. The servant fills a small dish with an assortment of nuts and seeds, and returns to offer them up to pan's bird friends. "Will these be to your liking?"

"Hmm. must have been a lesser being, then. Most spectres travel as they please; the lower classes have to follow the rift of another. Maybe that rift was one that I made; what day was it when you find it?" He inquired.

"I agree." She replies to Elliot. "After all, I consider myself to be super cool, as well as a superhero. I am, of course, The Bronze Eagle. I agree on that statement that they should be elevated appropriately." She turns to address Sentinel. "It was about four months ago, at an archeological dig in Chile that was trying out a prototype digging laser."

The dog just stares, not really understanding anything about anti-matter or voids. But its tail slows in its wagging as Sentinel reports being in pain, and his open-mouthed grin disappears. He doesn't answer verbally, just begins soulfully washing Sentinel's hand with his tongue. This is the best solution that he has to all problems, whatever they may be.
Hoshiko (played anonymously)

Hoshiko was startled alittle but quickly gained her composure, looking at the servant "Oh yes sure! That would be great!" She said in response and gave a light smile "I would like some wine, if that's an option" she said, the ending of her remark was mostly due to her not knowing what was available, even though she should've already known that it was if she just listened to the speech the Duchess had given at the start of all this.
" yes, thank you so much. melony and lucky will love them" he said to them as he smiled. he wasnt used to people being this nice to him, but he was eventually going to get used to this.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus