Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

Unnoticed in the absolute chaos, the final petal falls from the rose of hospitality, and suddenly, the scene begins to fade into white.

T Mori's fist goes through the now ghostly shape of the merchant, and she abruptly finds herself laying in her own warm bed. "You surprised me," comes the Duchess' voice, whispering into T Mori's ear.

The merchant manages to just barely pull the locket off of the walrus before it, too, fades into ghostly white, and he is back home in his own bed -- but clutching a locket. It feels faintly magical, but what could it be?

The other party guests will find themselves in their own beds, or bed equivalents, each clutching a special party favor of their own to remember the evening by.
A Humble Fiddler (played by Zelphyr)

The fiddler's body relaxed some once the worst of the noise ceased. With a sigh, he puts his violin back away. It was clear that something crazy was still going on, but guests were already beginning to disburse. He did not leave just yet, but made his way over to the bluffs to see what the remaining ruckus was.

And truth be told, the fiddler was not displeased about attending. There had been some annoyances, sure, but there had been much to be fascinated by as well - and plenty of the sort of "food" he did "eat."

Before he can quite make it over, though... everything is gone.
Saved Character's (played anonymously)

I DID HAHA I CLICKED YOUR PROFILE

I was like oop they forgot
Nexus Miravi (played by xedite)

omg that's perfect. I'm Xedite by the way, first time getting to do one of these but I had a ton of fun goofing off with Nexus for a bit since I don't get to use her as much as some of my others these days.
Anul karana (played by Thatnerdychick)

The One Remaining Duchess wrote:
((I unmask myself as Kim! I played The Duchess, the Anti-Duchess, the Anti-Anti-Duchess, the Anti-anti-anti-duchess, and the Mari Lywd tonight. You are all very surprised that I was the NPCs, I know. Very surprised indeed.))

Thank you for.puttihg this on. Sorry I missed such a big chunk

Yeah, I had a christmas party so I'm a lil tipsy myself. But that was more fun than I thought it was gonna be. I was legit scared about post rates too high to keep.up with.

I too have added who the character really was to this profile since I will delete it soon :)

Zelphyr wrote:
The merchant was great! Very flavorful!
who wee you zelph?

Kim wrote:
Elliot made me cackle pretty reliably. :D

I do hope you enjoyed my mechanical creations, I was writing by the seat of my pants!
A Humble Fiddler (played by Zelphyr)

I was the fiddler.
Jackson (played by Zelphyr)

Who was actually Jackson.
Noah Chevalier (played anonymously)

All I did was hand out food and then pass out drunk under a table
I was Light Raygun! Alsi argh sorry for vanishing, I fell asleep and did not hear notifications! But still it was Amazing fun!!!

i may keep this character. i just happened to have a slot cause a friend gifted me a cloak. y'all almost had a tree dragon. thank you kim, and merry christmas/happy holidays to everyone
Amelia Charlotte (played anonymously)

"To come this far for just an investigation.....Seriously!" The white haired demon tossed away her finished lollipop as she reached the great gates.
Amelia Charlotte (played anonymously)

( Oopsies, I hurried here but yet missed it, np! I'll retreat 😅)
Wendy (played anonymously)

Lol FYI my user is Osris
Nyx Walker (played by Jz96)

I kind of dropped the ball on this one. Oh well next time perhaps.

User jz96,
BTW the snowmen head is a demi-lich in a festive disguise.
Lylith (played by SilentSybil)

I forgot to announce who I was lol, I was so tired that I fell asleep during break.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus