Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2022 » Epic Week 2022 Chat

Kim wrote:
The four links at the top are to the tutorials, not to actual real monster combat or riddles. The real monsters still appear in front of the gates/portals as they always have done before.

Oh lol. Apparently there are no monsters atm then? Because I've clicked the gates and see no monsters. Just a list of puzzles or such on the side.
Dragonfire Moderator

They are currently all deaded. :3
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Yeah, this hour's spawn was killed super quick. We're still in the first half of the first day, so spawns are still small and weak. :) It'll ramp up and require way more focused fire and hands on deck as some of those puzzles get solved.
Anyone happen to collect any stats yet? >.>
Also, hi!

Hey Zel! :D

I think the spawns are small enough right now they are being insta-nuked by eager participants XD We gotta muster up some riddle solutions to make them harder for the poor warriors ;)
Dragonfire Moderator

There's cave spiders, skeletons, and gelatinous cubes of some description!
Okay! Well, I'll likely have to join in some tomorrow and some later on in this week. I gotta work so I'll be busy some, but hopefully can take part at some point!
I'm just happy to actually be here on the first day this time! I am no good at riddles but I do check to see if I can unlock any of the riddles for those that are. And I try and help clear the way.

WOohoo! :D
Gonna be dumping a bunch of repaired gun weapons in the Armory shortly. >.> Still getting my bearing while trying to do multiple other things at the same time. ^^;
I am excited to see what the ladybug one is. I am hoping it has something to do with the miraculous ladybug. Maybe, just maybe I can be of use if it is. I've been wanting to solve at least one riddle for a long time.

I hope you do get to! :D
I just trained in chaooooooooosssssssssss.
Dragonfire Moderator

yessss join ussss

I think it may be the most popular option so far again this year XD

Unlock condition is fixed for the scholarly symbol :)
Seems like a good place to start, at least. And if I don't know how much I'll even be able to fight, time-wise... well, blowing myself up doesn't seem too bad. XD
Ilmarinen Moderator

I'm done my chores for the day!

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2022 » Epic Week 2022 Chat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus