it makes me so happy they enjoy a silly joke reference i made
The Balrog is a bully :(
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

I'm so so glad, nerdychick! :D
Dragonfire Moderator

I think that balrog's using weighted dice. *grumble grumble*
I think so, too.
Hey there ^_^
I've been outside today a lot, but now and then delivered some punches in the face of this Balrog - and apperently also myself XD
"Sin-fonie gains super strength so unexpectedly that Sin-fonie punches himself in the face for 45 damage."
Next time I hope I hit the monster for 45 instead, hehe :D
Hey all! ^_^ Amazing work on the Collection Symbols and some of the other riddles so far! I was able to do some damage to the Balrog just now, but I have to wait to heal up before I try again XD
Whoa!! That's some incredible damage Sin-fonie!! Well done :D

Little by little, we whittle away at it :)
Yeah! :D G'day Kim :)

Hiya! :D
I slept for like 10 hours last night and a lot happened apparently XD At least I got some hits in on the boss this time :D
You still got some more chances at this dude, it seems :D
Also last time I checked there were a lot of hats (both types) available at the armory, so you can try more often ^_^
Oh, thanks for letting me know! :D I'll go grab some right now
And also, as the collections are done now, we can use the oils for buffing each other again ^^
You're right! ^^ I actually grabbed a few of those with the hats as well to help the team :)
Yass, great :D
I'll do my best fighting as well, because I'm way too inexperienced in any form of video games to be any help in either Doubutt oder farming game XD

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2022 » Epic Week 2022 Chat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus