Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Official Spring Masquerade 2022 (Sci-fi themed)

Gabriela Estrella (played anonymously) Topic Starter

((Hey randomentity777! I had no idea it was you! :D ))
((Whoops, sorry! I probably should've wrapped up earlier--Time flies when you're having fun I guess! XD

Feel free to totally disregard everything I just said if you need, Zeno! No worries))
((Don’t let things end on account of me though! I hope to RP with some of you soon. But Naz Jadi is me, Pantrane. I was half introducing a character I hope to use for a station based Trek RP. The free form nature of the station means all of these characters would be just as welcome and at home at the soon-to-be-released thread! I may hang out for some reveals as I prep for the evening’s end.))

((OH that's so cool!))
((I'm gonna slip out, I'm super tired haha, but it was so much fun! Thank you all for the great time! :-D))

((Yeah, I think I need to call it folks, we've been playing for just short of 8 solid hours. :D ))

((I don't think this is going to shock anyone, but it was me, Kim! :D))
((And lo and behold...))
Olivabeth Emenan (played by Alidal)

((Yes, Im leaving too. It was SOOOO fun, seriously, and I cant wait for something like this again! Ive never done a group rp before, if you couldnt tell. But it was me, Alidal! Thanks guys!))
Zeno (played by GingerHades)

((ANNNND, THAT'S A WRAP!))
Maverick (played anonymously)

((I'm super tired too, but I had a great time! Thanks for hanging out and writing with me today! I had a lot of fun and am looking forward to future events here on RPR. This was a great way to get started in the RP scene again. It was lovely to meet you all!))

((Haha, I was pretty sure it was you, Riik! :D ))

((Great to meet you too! I love live RP, it will always hold a special place in my heart.))

((GingerHades here. I played Zeno and had lots of fun doing it! Thanks so much for the event, Kim, it was a blast and a half!))
((Ooooh, I guessed right GingerHades, even though I've only ever really interacted with you in the forum games forum))
((Hi! I'm WolfietheDragon13, and I played Kolt! I'm still fairly new to the masquerade scene, but I played Zyn in last year's Spring one :-D And please forgive my abysmal drawing skills--I decided to try and make my own character art for this one, and uh, well... I tried? XD

Hahaha, I knew it, Riik! There's just something about your style ;-) ))
Silken slips out, leaving behind her partial skirt. If someone is swift and has keen eyes, they might catch a glimpse of three fluffy tails before she makes her way back to her ship...

((Surprise! It wasn't just a player being sneaky! ~v^))

((I knew it was you too, Riik! Your writing style and characters have something distinct and original about it. You did amazing! Yll'r was such a fun character! :D))

((And yeah, what can I say, I love the forum games. XD))

((We made something like 350 posts together here today :D ))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Official Spring Masquerade 2022 (Sci-fi themed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus