Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Official Spring Masquerade 2022 (Sci-fi themed)

Olivabeth Emenan (played by Alidal)

((Yes, Im leaving too. It was SOOOO fun, seriously, and I cant wait for something like this again! Ive never done a group rp before, if you couldnt tell. But it was me, Alidal! Thanks guys!))
Zeno (played by GingerHades)

((ANNNND, THAT'S A WRAP!))
Maverick (played anonymously)

((I'm super tired too, but I had a great time! Thanks for hanging out and writing with me today! I had a lot of fun and am looking forward to future events here on RPR. This was a great way to get started in the RP scene again. It was lovely to meet you all!))
Gabriela Estrella (played anonymously) Topic Starter

((Haha, I was pretty sure it was you, Riik! :D ))

((Great to meet you too! I love live RP, it will always hold a special place in my heart.))

((GingerHades here. I played Zeno and had lots of fun doing it! Thanks so much for the event, Kim, it was a blast and a half!))
((Ooooh, I guessed right GingerHades, even though I've only ever really interacted with you in the forum games forum))
((Hi! I'm WolfietheDragon13, and I played Kolt! I'm still fairly new to the masquerade scene, but I played Zyn in last year's Spring one :-D And please forgive my abysmal drawing skills--I decided to try and make my own character art for this one, and uh, well... I tried? XD

Hahaha, I knew it, Riik! There's just something about your style ;-) ))
Silken slips out, leaving behind her partial skirt. If someone is swift and has keen eyes, they might catch a glimpse of three fluffy tails before she makes her way back to her ship...

((Surprise! It wasn't just a player being sneaky! ~v^))

((I knew it was you too, Riik! Your writing style and characters have something distinct and original about it. You did amazing! Yll'r was such a fun character! :D))

((And yeah, what can I say, I love the forum games. XD))

((We made something like 350 posts together here today :D ))
Silken (played anonymously)

WILD numbers! 0v0
((I even tried a new art style this time too... though I kinda threw a spanner in the works with my profile presentation, but I got so invested I just had to do my usual word art jazz XD))

((Yeah, your profile is pretty impressive, especially for something thrown together for a masquerade event. I was O.O when I clicked on it.))

((I didn't include Zeno's ref at all; since I do majority of the art for my characters it would've been a dead giveaway- XD

The art you did was incredible! I love the amount of detail!))
((I kinda focused a lot of my free time on it >.>.... I just love Yll'r soooo much... and they're just as fun to play as I imagined))

((Good news is, now you can put up anything you want on the profile :D ))
((My secret is multiple semi-transparent layers and using a soft eraser in the middle of the various parts to make a bubbly translucent effect))

((I think Yll'r stole the show this time. XD

Had so much fun interacting with everyone else, too! Everyone's characters are so unique and diverse!))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Official Spring Masquerade 2022 (Sci-fi themed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus