Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Great Days (Anyone Welcome)

(Sorry, i forgot to make it my account posting…)
YinYang_Creator wrote:
Honestly, i don’t like that ability…. It’s seems untrustworthy… like, she could use it to manipulate people… plus, the person who caused this only made a mistake, he’s trying to fix it…

I can see why it would be untrustworthy. But she isn’t the type to manipulate people. She uses it for good and to get information on specific people. However, if she uses it, it wastes her energy AND gives her consequences. Like lack of sleep, fear, or even possibly insanity. But rarely it’s ever used and only uses it when she has to.
Still don’t trust it. I just don’t trust the character in general. Seems too powerful, especially when they won’t say there full capabilities
YinYang_Creator wrote:
Still don’t trust it. I just don’t trust the character in general. Seems too powerful, especially when they won’t say there full capabilities

I get it. She might have an ability that is a bit over powering but she can use it for good instead of bad. That’s why the magic is called “powerful and dangerous” for a reason. I don’t try to do anything too powerful with her or with the magic itself, but if I say anything that does seem too powerful. Please do say.
I mean, this is coming from someone who can form a giant freaking avatar wiht wings and cut thought mountains and other stuff.. but i try to limit that.
YinYang_Creator wrote:
I mean, this is coming from someone who can form a giant freaking avatar wiht wings and cut thought mountains and other stuff.. but i try to limit that.

I am completely unsure of how to reply at this point lmao. I am thinking that it’s best to not use it but if it ever comes to a point..I’ll make a statement about it.
BERDIEBerd wrote:
YinYang_Creator wrote:

I am completely unsure of how to reply at this point lmao. I am thinking that it’s best to not use it but if it ever comes to a point..I’ll make a statement about it. Also best nickname for her. “Irritating Jack*ss Pony” 😂
(Thanks. Jack*ss is the best part, coz it’s calling her a donkey… lol)
Also, mind if i send you a friend request?
YinYang_Creator wrote:
(Thanks. Jack*ss is the best part, coz it’s calling her a donkey… lol)

Sure! Would 100% love seeing these two fight and argue more-
(Yea, that’s be great!)
Carneline (played by NiftySpiffy)

he went back to gripping clay's neck
Clay (played by NiftySpiffy)

"Ack-"
Svou Ivanov (played anonymously)

He tries petting Carneline.

he grips clay's neck tighter
Satori Shimida (played by SoulHeart57)

Satori falls out of the rift and lands on her feet. “Where am i? Wait, Carneline, is that you? It is! Carneline!” She runs up and hugs Carneline.

he releases clays neck to hug satori back

"Good grief, violence won't do any good in this situation."
Satori Shimida (played by SoulHeart57)

Satori kisses Carneline forehead and looks at Svou. “What’s going on here?”

"....", he looks at Clay.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Great Days (Anyone Welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus