Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Great Days (Anyone Welcome)

The Uchiha Clan (played by SoulHeart57)

Sasuko laughs. “Get over it, betrayal is part of life. I’ve been betrayed, and you don’t see me being a distrustful prick, do you? And by the way, that was just genjutsu… the Amaterasu isn’t absorbed that easily…”
(Except they nerfed Sasuke in Boruto… his Amaterasu don’t do sh*t no more… 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭)
Barbatos (played anonymously)

He took a peek from his hiding spot and saw fighting then sighed.
Carneline (played by NiftySpiffy)

it growled and the spikes from his torso grew
Svou Ivanov (played anonymously)

He winced in pain but kept a blank face.
Nolegs just eating popcorn because yes
Dash (played by BERDIEBerd)

(Ikr? They did Sasuke dirty 😭)

Her eyes narrowed once more. Her anger flowing through her veins “What the hell is that espoused to mean? I have absorbed more fire in the past than you ever thought I had!” She glared angrily at her. Did she understand at all?! “You have no idea how I felt. My ex-husband, my older brother, my daughter! They ALL have! You don’t know the pain I have felt for when each of them have hurt me.”

She thought about each of them. Flame, Blitz, and Amaryllis. They each were corrupted and basically were nothing but fraud. She forced herself not to break down. She shouldn’t. Not now. Glaring again at her, she hissed back at her. I am not a prick. I am simply stating facts you young fool. I have a family to be with. I would much rather be there than be here.”

Sighing, her eyes soften. She shouldn’t be getting angry. She was getting overreactive for this. ”I’m sorry. I should of been honest with you. Look, I have been through trauma in the past and it’s been extremely hard to trust others. Very hard. Especially when one of your children have been killed by your ex.” The thought of her killed newborn hit her right in the chest. Her chest tightened more with unease and grief. She shouldn’t be thinking this.
Nolegs is done eating his popcorn. Meow. And he tossed the empty bag at Dash. -3-
"Hey, stand down, would you?!" Wakumi told angrily to Carneline.
And there he goes, rolling around Wakumi because boredom is taking it's toll.
Barbatos (played anonymously)

He tries again yet it was another failed attempt and the rift started cracking even more. And the ground shook for a second.

When wakumi said stand down is when he calmed down
Svou Ivanov (played anonymously)

He set Carneline down on the ground.
"Huh?!" Wakumi noticed the ground shaking.

"?"
Hiroko Himura (played anonymously)

“Hm…?”
The Uchiha Clan (played by SoulHeart57)

Itachi looks up. “The rift is getting worse. Enough fighting, we need to find the cause of this, and stop it. Now.”
Dash (played by BERDIEBerd)

The mare immediately nearly fell off balance when she felt the loud rumbling. She could sense it energy more clearer now. More sinister. More dark. “I couldn’t agree more. We need to find out who is causing this rift and need to stop it. I suggest that we look around here. See if there is any suspicious activity around these parts.” It was a good start for a plan, she just hoped that the others would agree with it. Especially that Uchiha girl.
By the way, if the characters find who ever is causing this, may Dash use her ability to see if they are lying or not? Since she clearly has the power to see the past, present, or future whenever she wants.
Sorry for that I accidentally made a double-post-
Honestly, i don’t like that ability…. It’s seems untrustworthy… like, she could use it to manipulate people… plus, the person who caused this only made a mistake, he’s trying to fix it…

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Great Days (Anyone Welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus