Posted by Kim on June 30, 2021, 9:00amI've been on a bit of a roll, banging out new features to make life on the RPR easier. Here's the highlights from the last few weeks:
- Added a "copy" button to both character and group widgets. You can copy your existing widgets on the same page, to a different page, or even to a different character! This should make re-using any widget that you only tweak slightly per character much easier.
- Added the ability to adjust the site's font size. We have four options right now: Small, default (what you're used to), large and larger. Change your font size in your display settings.
- Added an experimental low-contrast theme for the main site, aimed at people with astigmatism or light sensitivity. Change your site theme in your display settings.
- Added a method of backing up your inbox conversations.
- Added a method of backing up forum topics that you have participated in (or if you're the founder of the group the topic is posted in)
- Receiving a new PM no longer just updates the message number in the header, it also updates it in the browser tab title.
- Added the 'Extend Ad Duration' button that already existed on the My Open RP Ads page to the LFRP ad on the forums, too:
- Page numbers for groups no longer hide most of the page links on mobile. (You might need to do a refresh to see this change right away)
More features for those 18+
- If you are filtering to see both all ages and adult topics at the same time on the LFRP forum, the ones meant for all ages will be shown with an acorn icon and the ones that are for adults only will be shown with a tree
- Added an option to treat even optional/fade to black sexual themes in a RP ad as that ad being fully explicit in the comfort & privacy settings.
- Updated the forum sidebars seen around the site, for example on the community page -- if you've opted-in to being ABLE to view topics flagged for sexually explicit content, but still set the default filter for the LFRP-AO board to "disallow," you will no longer see topics flagged for sexually explicit content in sidebars around the site. This can help with less embarrassing browsing on public transit, since you have to specifically go to the LFRP-AO board or the Find RP section and turn on the filter to see it.