Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » RPR Holiday Wishlists <<-

A custom art for Drael and Mathius
Hm...

My wishlist is just anything that gives more character slots or maybe some doodles/art of my one of my characters of your choosing but I also wouldn't mind receiving anything. To me, its the thought that counts :)
PinkBrat

My wishlist is simple. I will be grateful for anything whether it be art, oil of epicness, dragon's tooth, or just pretty things to decorate my profile!
Kim Site Admin

This thread is so sweet <3
Bathorys_Sin

Honestly I would just like some friends to roleplay with on the site!
deleted cuz i feel cringey (played anonymously)

Five Hargreeves' Wishlist
----
- Oil of Epicness for Groups of any length (What was that called again?)
- Oil of Epicness for Users of any length
- Enchanted Silk Cloak (or Enchanted Wardrobe)
- Some people to join my The Umbrella Academy group, listed on Five's profile here. B-)
- Yellow Rose
- Red Rose
- Doodles of Five and/or Ben from TUA
----
I'm hoping to find some help with designing a character so I can finally start roleplaying again. I've been suffering from art block for... what feels like years. I have so many ideas but no energy left to draw.
GigaBit

A name-change item. This is the only site where my name is not ObliviousInside and it's kind of irritating sometimes.
Thank you, MissPixie for the Purple Rose and Page!
deleted cuz i feel cringey (played anonymously)

@MissPixie,
thanks for the stuff you sent. :) :star:
Dawnia wrote:
My wish list is simple... I want a multi-colored silk cloak!
I have other silk cloaks to trade for it...

technicolorenchantedsilkcloak-icon.png Thank you very much Miss Pixie for the lovely technicolor silk robe! :D
PinkBrat

Thank you for the flowers, Miss Pixie! I love them so much!! 💜
I think if I could, I'm diggin' the enchanted cloaks the most. They are pretty swanky. I was inspired by the way Resonance21 had their wishlist set up as it keeps things in check! I missed out on so much during my hiatuses, but I plan to participate in as many events as I'm able to try and collect what I don't have, which is quite a bit! The phoenixes, the food stuffs, the old Epic Weeks, etc. I hope RPR has some of the oldies brought back. I found that I actually really enjoy the community-wide events.

Winter Wishlist

- Technicolor Dream Cloak (I know it's called Enchanted Cloak, but I'm old and apparently think I'm funny!)
- Rainbow Rose
- Green Enchanted Cloak

I'll revise as needed and, of course, give my greatest thanks for the kindness of others! And Happiest of Holidays to everyone! Here's to a prosperous new year!

EDIT:
Falyn, you are so incredibly sweet -- thank you so much for the neatest lookin' set of cloaks blackenchantedsilkcloak-icon.png whiteenchantedsilkcloak-icon.png this side of RPR. You are a gem! <3
Resonance21, thank you so much for the redenchantedsilkcloak-icon.png!
I just want the campaign I'm building to go off well...

...and maybe having the energy to actually seek out RPs again. >_>

Hope everyone has a good holiday. :)
Aw what a great idea! I love this :) I'm certainly not expecting anything, but receiving any item on this list would be greatly appreciated <3
Ren's Winter Wishlist
- A Technicolor Enchanted Cloak (I have other cloaks I could trade for it)
- A White Rose (I have a Sunset Lily I can trade for it if needs be)
- A Blue Fish (From one of the Epic Weeks I missed)
- Meeting some new, like-minded friends here <3
If I get any of these, I'll update the post with an edit :) Thanks for your consideration, everyone! And happy holidays <3
EDITS:
Atheist - Thank you for the purpleenchantedsilkcloak-icon.png!! You're a gem! <3
Miss Pixie - Thank you so much for the black-rose-icon.png!! (And the unexpected bonus rainbow-rose-icon.png as well!! That was so sweet of you) <3
Seven's Wishlist

> Sketches of Sverrir or Raiden (or both of them, together.)
>Enchanted Silk Cloak(s)/Dragon's Tooth. Either works.

Edit; Much thanks for the mask, Kim!
Edit 2; Thanks a bunch for the Dragon's Tooth, MissPixie!

I'm just a simple man, with simple desires, lol.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » RPR Holiday Wishlists <<-

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus