Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Somnom's 1 Year Celebration! (Closed)

JetStorm

This is my last roll.

Edit-

All potato puns are pomme de terrible
rolled 1d6 and got a natural 4.
Did this one make it?
Somnom wrote:
How to Enter:
In this thread, roll 1 die with 6 sides (1 d6) then follow the prompt below for the number you’ve rolled --
1 - As one of your characters, write a small paragraph on what their reaction would be if they received a talking potato as a gift.
2 - Write a few lines about which one of your characters would give one of my characters a potato and explain why (it doesn’t have to be a deep or meaningful reason, just make it fun).
3 - Write a potato themed haiku.
4 - Share your most a-peeling potato pun.
5 - Replace a word in a movie title with Potato (example: Jurassic Potato).
6 - Put an emoji of your choice and you’re automatically entered to win!

a23aea2e64571d3d35f2316968070854.jpg
rolled 1d6 and got a natural 4.
Time to roll the d ice. I wonder if this roll will be the best one yet.

Pete's Potato
rolled 1d6 and got a natural 5.
MasterWinter

Somnom wrote:
6. Deadline to enter is July 13th 2020 at 2:43am Pacific Time (my exact sign up date and time)! So, technically, you can have a maximum of 14 qualifying entries into this raffle.

With the above quote in mind...

It is after midnight for me, on July 13th. It is only after 9pm for Somnom (Somnom is PST, I am EST). I have checked the number of posts I've done, and checked it against Somnom's list of entries. This is my official last entry.

Thank you, Somnom, for hosting this. You are a very kind potato (person) indeed!

Onto my final roll.

Edit: Khan was in the back of his shop/home, bringing a crate to the front of the store front so to put up some items for sale since he now had more room. After setting the crate down behind the counter, Khan sensed something not right in his shop. Righting himself up, the anthro tiger would stare at this potato thing on top of his glass counter. It sucked being a cat at times, due to their infamous curious nature. Khan would slowly reach out with a paw to touch the potato, only to find that it talked.

"...A talking...potato...?" Khan mused.

The anthro tiger would rub his chin with a paw, wondering who on Earth left it there for him. There was nothing to indicate who it came from. Which worried Khan due to the fact he had enemies hunting for his head. Could this be some weird object for them to spy on him?

Khan would shake his head at the idea, finding it absurd. However. He didn't trust the potato.

Khan would head out of his shop, locked up, then went to the lake that was close to his place, before chucking the potato as far as he could into the icy waters.

"...Good riddance..." Khan muttered as he brushed his paws against one another, then turned and walked back to his shop to resume setting things up.
rolled 1d6 and got a natural 1.
Technically before the cut off!

Haiku time!

Potato below
Dig it up and cook it slow
Now my belly's full
rolled 1d6 and got a natural 3.
Hades_

I'm in the same timezone and can fit in one more!

5. The dark potato.
rolled 1d6 and got a natural 5.
MissPixie Topic Starter

This raffle is officially closed!

Winners will be announced later today.
MissPixie Topic Starter

Thanks everyone for your participation and for making my 1 year celebration amazing!
I had a lot of fun reading through all of the entries! :D

Time to announce the winners!

The three Smol Fry Friends who each get a Mashed Leftover Prize Pack are: Juls, Tusitala2017, and ShiNoTenshi1008

The Russet Runner Up who wins the Super Spud Prize Pack is: LoupGarou

Aaaaand the Yukon Gold Winner who wins the Grand Potato Prize Pack is: staticnightmares

Congrats everyone! :D
Please give me a bit of time to get all the prizes out as there's a lot of stuff to distribute.

Stay tuned for more giveaways!!!
MasterWinter

Grat's to the winner's! Thanks again, Somnom!
Whooooohoooo! Thanks for hosting such a fun raffle, Somnom! :) And happy 1-year anniversary! <3
Thank you for everything Somnom and congratulations! may you enjoy many more years of RPR
nightmqre

I still can't believe that I've technically been on RPR longer than Somnom XD

thank you and congrats to the other winners :D

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Somnom's 1 Year Celebration! (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus