Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Looking for New Roleplays!

Hello everyone!

My name is Jace and I'm a literate roleplayer with about 7 years experience. I am looking for both canon roleplays and oc roleplays! I have many more characters I am in the process of uploading, so don't be afraid to ask what else I have. Specifically for canon roleplays, I have been looking for a Kylo Ren or Draco Malfoy, but I am open to alot. So feel free to ask. I will double up on characters if doing canon roleplays.

Can't wait to hear from you,

Jace
Hello and welcome to RPR!

I know I have seen a few canon roleplayers hanging around including some active posts up right now in the Find RP. So make sure you glance over there once you get some character sheets up, and get things going on your profile!

If you ever need any help setting anything up, working on character sheets, or just want to talk about OC roleplay plot ideas/characters and devices feel free to message me. I am relatively quick to answer and will do my best to help.

I hope you enjoy your stay here and have many good writing opportunities.
pixl.Bee

Hey Jace, welcome to the site. We're glad to have you be a part of the community. I hope you enjoy your time here, and that you find plenty of great stories and partners :)
Hi! I welcomed you on a second post in here, but welcome again. Hope you enjoy your stay at RPR.
Welcome to RPR, Jace! Good luck in your search for awesome RPs! If you haven't already, check out the Find RP tool. It'll give you a random assortment of recent 'Looking for RP' posts and includes active groups as well. :)
Hello Jace! Welcome to RPR! I hope you'll find lots of fun RPs to be a part of. :D
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Auberon Moderator

Welcome Jace! :)

I see someone already suggested the Find RP tool, which is great! You can also post your own by heading to the Looking For RP forum. I hope this helps you find some good people to write with!
Heya Jace, welcome to RPR, I know a few people have mentioned some of these but take them as a second recommendation lol. Hopefully they help you find what you're looking for!

Find RP: Is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

Groups, are where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people making it a bit easier for all players to be on the same page. You can also start your own!

Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3
β™‘π’’π“‡π‘’π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž!β™‘

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!β™‘

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Looking for New Roleplays!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus