Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Yooooooooooooooooooo

Heeeey- Idk I heard about this site on tiktok and I'm desperate for some good roleplays. I do semi-lit and honestly my favorite kind of role-playing is either platonic angst or slow burn fluffy angst (I'm a sucker for sadness, if you couldn't tell) I've been role-playing since I was like 8? Not on the internet but with friends during recess in elementary lol

Idk yall I think this is enough about me- I don't know how to introduce myself 💀
Welcome! I am always looking for a new rp and someone to rp with!🤗💖😜
Glad to have someone new! Would love to hear more about what genres and styles you are interested in!

XOXO
Cassie
JetStorm

Hello and welcome to the rpr family
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome! Glad you found RP Repository! I take it RP Repository is making the tiktok rounds? Cool!

Hoping you find this place a fun place to roleplay and spend time amongst us!

To help answer any questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...
'Getting Started' Guide

And if you want to know more about character-page creation here on RP Repository and all you can do with Character pages, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
Welcome!!
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Hello and welcome to this great sight with many wonderful ppl in here! Fell free to write me if you want to chat or make a rp ;)
Raspberry_Beret

Hello SnekySnekBoi!

Welcome to RPR and our wonderful community! I'm glad to hear you found us from Tik Tok.

What Rogue Scribe linked are wonderful resources and I hope they help you out.. It's so nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy it here, and we are happy you have come here!
Icysoul

Welcome to our family
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy it here and find what you're looking for. If you don't know what to say you can list fandoms and genres you're into, a preferred name or pronouns, and all of that jazz! It could be quite helpful when first meeting someone
Kim Site Admin

Waaaaaaaaaaait you hear about us on TIKTOK? I must know more! XD
SnekySnekBoi Topic Starter

Kim wrote:

Someone was talking about it in the comments and it sounded interesting,,, it definitely is!
Kim Site Admin

SnekySnekBoi wrote:
Kim wrote:

Someone was talking about it in the comments and it sounded interesting,,, it definitely is!

That's so cool! XD

I answered your question you left on the Getting Started Guide, btw!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Yooooooooooooooooooo

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus