Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

I thought I'd give this site a try since I'm not having much luck with toyhou.se in terms of finding people I mesh with in rps / people who don't rp topics I don't like to.

I've been here before, but I can't remember what my login was.
PixelRobotStudios wrote:
I thought I'd give this site a try since I'm not having much luck with toyhou.se in terms of finding people I mesh with in rps / people who don't rp topics I don't like to.

I've been here before, but I can't remember what my login was.

Hello, and welcome back to RPR. I hope you enjoy your stay here. To help you out, here are some useful links to get you started.

Forum Rules
This should be your first step. Make sure you know the rules of what things are and aren't allowed. They're pretty simple to follow and are there to make sure everyone has the best time possible.

Getting started
Explains what RPR is, how to create a character, and how to find an RP to join.

Character Creation Guide
This goes into more depth on how to create and edit a character profile.

Find RP
If you already have a character created, this is where you can go to seek out an RP to join in.

Looking for RP
If you have an idea for your own RP and want to find someone to join it, this is the place to post. Try to add as much information as possible so your potential RP partners know what you're looking for.

I hope you have a wonderful time here and find tons of amazing people to create awesome stories with. :)
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome to RP Repository!
Kaede_LINE1.gif

HELLO AND WELCOME (BACK) TO RPR!

It's very nice to meet you, PixelRobotStudios. 🎉
I do hope you enjoy your stay and have lots of fun roleplaying and befriending awesome and talented players.
Stay safe and take care always!

Lots and Lots of LOVE,
<3 HIBARI <3
Welcome back!!! I understand the feeling of not finding what you want RP-wise, and I hope you find what you want here!!
Welcome back to the site!
Hey, welcome!

Marsh's illustrations are lovely. I've never heard of Strange Magic, but it's always fun film to use to world-build and develop plot within.
Welcome to RPR, PixelRobotStudios! :D

giphy.gif
Welcome back to RPR! We hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome back to RPR!

I just wanted to say welcome and thank you for joining our community.
Here are some things to check out once you get settled in:

Do you want to join a group? Check here for everything on groups!

Do you want to know where to find an RP? Check here for where to place and find Looking for RP Ads!

Are you looking for ideas on how to create a kick-butt character profile? Check out this guide!

I am so happy you returned, and I wish you a wonderful time with RP and stories.
Welcome back, i hope you enjoy your stay here.
Well glad to see you back. Kinda hard to find any other place better then here honestly.
Hi PixelRobotStudios and welcome to RPR! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus