Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2022 » Ladybug Symbol (SOLVED)

Please log in to participate in Epic Week challenges.

Kim Site Admin

This topic is for discussing clues and potential answers to the Ladybug Symbol in Epic Week 2022. Please stay on topic. Remember, these riddles are designed to be challenging and require a group of people brainstorming together; don't feel intimidated if you don't know the answer right away. Every little idea can help. Research is not cheating; it is expected!

Click here to visit the location of the Ladybug Symbol
Hmm, after a brief bit of googling ladybug symbols in pop culture, I think this might be for the show "Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir"?

Take a look at the "o" in their logo:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miraculous:_Tales_of_Ladybug_%26_Cat_Noir
Tar

Okay, this one seems to be Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir - which I am not particularly familiar with, alas! I'm ready to start digging through the fan wiki.
Tar wrote:
Okay, this one seems to be Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir - which I am not particularly familiar with, alas! I'm ready to start digging through the fan wiki.

Literally same! It looks fun though, to the Wikis
I'm not really into Miraculous at all, but based off the first clue, it could be for the miraculouses (the little things that fly around the main characters that allow them to transform). Not too much info to go over though, but it is 100% Miraculous Ladybug related.
I had hope this is what this was! I have seen all the available episodes on Netflix. I'm not an expert at it, but I hope I can be of use here at least.

I know the little guys are called Kwamis, I know that the lady bug charm and catnoir charm are supposedly able to make wishes as ladybug is creator and cat Noir is destroyer.
Someone go grab a newbie. >.>
I've thought about guessing Tikki, since it's the name of Ladybug's kwami a.k.a. the kwami of creation ? Could that make sense? x)
Dragonfire Moderator

Hrm! Does anyone know someone who has a username starting with "Al"?
I have contacted a friend that could help us reveal the last clue! Just waiting for their answer :)
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Jence wrote:
I have contacted a friend that could help us reveal the last clue! Just waiting for their answer :)

Thanks so much for reaching out! :D
Oh! Piáo Chóng and Tentomushi are previous Miraculous holder's in the series, and between them, there are thee others- one of them is called La Déesse Coccinelle/The Ladybug Goddess, who previously had the powers of Ladybug. The "Lucky Charm" refers to one of the special superpowers granted by the Ladybug Miraculous to its owner.
Cheshika wrote:
Oh! Piáo Chóng and Tentomushi are previous Miraculous holder's in the series, and between them, there are thee others- one of them is called La Déesse Coccinelle/The Ladybug Goddess, who previously had the powers of Ladybug. The "Lucky Charm" refers to one of the special superpowers granted by the Ladybug Miraculous to its owner.

Welp, tried:
-La Déesse Coccinelle
-The Ladybug Goddess
-The Goddess
-Tikki/Tiki
-Ladybug Miraculous
-Ladybug
-Miraculous Ladybug
- Kwami
-Kwami of Creation
-Hippolyta/ Paschalítsa
-Micazoyolin

And got nothing .-.
Cheshika wrote:
Cheshika wrote:

Welp, tried:
-La Déesse Coccinelle
-The Ladybug Goddess
-The Goddess
-Tikki/Tiki
-Ladybug Miraculous
-Ladybug
-Miraculous Ladybug
- Kwami
-Kwami of Creation
-Hippolyta/ Paschalítsa
-Micazoyolin

And got nothing .-.

What if between Piáo Chóng and Tentomushi means the awnser to the riddle is one of the two?
Even if we are unsure its worth a shot yeah?
So this is from Piao Chong's wiki -

She is the first known person of Chinese origin to wield the Ladybug Miraculous, preceding her successor Marinette Dupain-Cheng

Aaand on Tentomushi's wiki it says

Similar to the Chinese Miraculous holders, it's likely she and Sasuke Sarutobi knew each other.

Maybe the thing between the two of them is Sasuke Sarutobi? :D Unlikely maybe but worth a try
(EDIT: I just reread the clues and it's supposed to be a female identifying character I guess, so probably NOT the samurai boy XD)

Also, the wiki refers to La Deesse Coccinelle mainly as... La Coccinelle. Maybe the first name oughta be left out.
HelpIranoutofideas

La Déesse Coccinelle — a past Ladybug Miraculous holder who lived in ancient Egypt.
Hippolyta — a past Ladybug Miraculous holder who lived in ancient Greece.
Mudekudeku — a past Ladybug Miraculous holder who lived in Africa.

These are the ladybug miraculous holders between Piao Chong and Tentomushi.
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

New clue!
Ahh! :O I thought maybe it would be something to do with those previous three incarnations' locations as they're somewhat nearby but the sea that's between Greece and Egypt threw the idea off a little... But that makes sense! I'm not sure what is between China and Japan, to be honest, but it's probably specific locations so I can research that more thoroughly anyway. ^^ hype!!!!
I thought it would be Mudangbeolle, a Korean holder of the miraculous (since Korea is sort of in-between China and Japan) but it didn't work, lol. I thought I was so close XD
HelpIranoutofideas

I was googling the countries indeed between china and Japan, and I found this: "China borders 14 countries which include Vietnam, Laos, Myanmar, Nepal, Bhutan, India, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Russia, Mongolia, Tajikistan, North Korea, Kazakhstan, and Kyrgyzstan. The huge nation shares its maritime border with Japan, the Philippines, South Korea, and Vietnam.

Except the search is useless, so We can only use Google for the holders, we have to check the world map for this one.

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2022 » Ladybug Symbol (SOLVED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus