Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I be here. Here I be.

Um... right, I'm supposed to introduce myself, yeah? I know that's what the topic of the forum says! Don't rush me! *ahem*

Hello!

I'm MuseOfManyMasks, call me Muse for short. I ain't too good at the whole introduction myself and "breaking the ice" with folks. Social awkwardness sucks and it plagues like a bad rash. Lingers. Festers. Takes a grip on the soul. Makes you question yourself every single day and second-guess everything! Gaaaaah!

Anyway, I like video games, music, movies, anime, drawing, and obviously, roleplaying. I'm a huge Sonic and Metroid fan. Ol' school jams are the best kind of jams! I live and breathe action films; Terminator 2 is king. SpyXFamily is my new addiction alongside Chainsaw Man (and Bleach is back, yeeeeah!) I need to get back into drawing again, been too long. As for roleplays, you need to come and ask! Don't be shy. I don't bite. That's nasty and you probably don't even taste good. ...Pause.

Now that I've made an utter fool out of myself. Please! Come and chat with me if you want to do some roleplayin'! ...That's all I got. K. Talk to ya soon!
GU7TMUNCH3RZ

spooky-month-hello.gif

Welcome to rpr Muse!
MuseOfManyMasks Topic Starter

XenoverseSurvivor wrote:
spooky-month-hello.gif

Welcome to rpr Muse!

Thank you!
Aye, welcome Muse! Hopefully ye enjoy your stay here at the RPR! Emo0123.jpg

Taro_Nuke1 wrote:
Aye, welcome Muse! Hopefully ye enjoy your stay here at the RPR! Emo0123.jpg

Thank you very much!
giphy.gif

Welcome to RPR!
Don't forget to check out the "Find RP" tab above
I hope you love it here and make so many friends!

13ee wrote:
giphy.gif

Welcome to RPR!
Don't forget to check out the "Find RP" tab above
I hope you love it here and make so many friends!

Thank you so much! I appreciate it.~
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!
What is Batman's favorite part of the joke?

The punchline.

Welcome to RPR! ^_^
scare

welcome

Berrystar wrote:
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!

Thank ya, thank ya!

Ultra-Knight wrote:
What is Batman's favorite part of the joke?

The punchline.

Welcome to RPR! ^_^

What's Tony Stark's favorite drink?

SNAPple. ...That was terrible. I'll see myself out.

Thanks. X3

scarellett wrote:
welcome

Appreciate ya!
Hey welcome to RPR 😊

iKamairi wrote:
Hey welcome to RPR 😊

Thank you, friend! :3
Spooky_101

π™·πšŽπš•πš•πš˜ πšŠπš—πš πš πšŽπš•πšŒπš˜πš–πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πšπ™Ώπš! 𝙸 πš‘πš˜πš™πšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšŽπš—πš“πš˜πš’ πš’πš˜πšžπš› 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚒 πš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ. π™·πšŠπšŸπšŽ 𝚊 πš—πš’πšŒπšŽ 𝚍𝚊𝚒/πš—πš’πšπš‘πš/πšŠπšπšπšŽπš›πš—πš˜πš˜πš—
95a1a280c7bea93f50a95bc0330728a3.gif

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here!
Heyy and welcome!! I feel the pain of struggling with introductions, social anxiety suuucks. Everyone here is super welcoming though :) Hope you enjoy your time here, please feel free to reach out if you ever need owt!
Aya

Welcome to RPR, I hope you like it here
Welcome to RPR,
πŸ‘οΈMuse!πŸ‘οΈ
giphy.gif

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I be here. Here I be.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus