Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I be here. Here I be.

Hello Muse! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Many Musings to you while you are here Muse!
Hello, and welcome to RPR!

I hope you enjoy your stay here. To help you out, I've compiled a list of some useful links to get you started. Don't worry, you can take your time and browse them at your own convenience.
Site Rules
This should be your first step. It details expectations for you using the site itself, and carries over to the forums, as the forums are part of the site.

Forum Rules
This should be your next step. Make sure you know the rules of what things are and aren't allowed. They're pretty simple to follow and are there to make sure everyone has the best time possible.

New to Roleplay?
This will explain what roleplay is, and some of the basics to help you understand it better.

Getting started
Explains what RPR is, how to create a character, and how to find an RP to join.

Character Creation Guide
This goes into more depth on how to create and edit a character profile.

Creating Kickbutt Character Profiles
This will give you tips on how to spice up your character profiles to attract more potential RP partners.

Find RP
If you already have a character created, this is where you can go to seek out an RP to join in.

Looking for RP
If you have an idea for your own RP and want to find someone to join it, this is the place to post. Try to add as much information as possible so your potential RP partners know exactly what you're looking for.

Help Database
There are plenty of other very helpful articles here that I didn't link. When you have time, have a browse through it to see if there's something else you think might be of use to you.
If you have any questions about anything, don't hesitate to ask! Everyone here is very friendly and will help as much as possible, so don't be shy! I hope you have a wonderful time here and find tons of amazing people to create awesome stories with. :)
Welcome to RPR
Nice to meetcha, Muse! Welcome to RPR!
NwJXT0D.gif

Okay, so, I gotta compliment you on your bravery. I've been a member of this site for some time now and I still have yet to introduce myself because I am positively horrified I'll make a mistake and in my mind, despite how nice everyone actually is around here, I picture myself to be the laughing stock of the forums!

"Look! There he goes, the putz who can't word! LOL!"

But you did something I couldn't do, so a huge kudos to you for taking that intimidating first step! Secondly, I hope you find good ol' RPs here that interest you -- RPR is very eclectic and has all kinds of genres to play in. It's also very open to new ideas and fandoms are also welcome here!

ALSO, you said "PAUSE" -- I gotta ask, DashieXP fan? I may be old and it's a common colloquialism, but he's the only one I have heard use it, hah hah.

ANYHOO! Have a wonderful time!
MuseOfManyMasks Topic Starter

Atheist wrote:
NwJXT0D.gif

Okay, so, I gotta compliment you on your bravery. I've been a member of this site for some time now and I still have yet to introduce myself because I am positively horrified I'll make a mistake and in my mind, despite how nice everyone actually is around here, I picture myself to be the laughing stock of the forums!

"Look! There he goes, the putz who can't word! LOL!"

But you did something I couldn't do, so a huge kudos to you for taking that intimidating first step! Secondly, I hope you find good ol' RPs here that interest you -- RPR is very eclectic and has all kinds of genres to play in. It's also very open to new ideas and fandoms are also welcome here!

ALSO, you said "PAUSE" -- I gotta ask, DashieXP fan? I may be old and it's a common colloquialism, but he's the only one I have heard use it, hah hah.

ANYHOO! Have a wonderful time!

Thank you so much for such encouraging words! Believe it or not? I've never seen much of DashieXP! Me and a few friends just happen to say "pause" during moments of awkwardness or when something awkward is said. XP

If I may repay your kind words, let me offer a proverb from Kung-Fu Panda's Shifu: "If you only do what you can do, you will never be more than you are now." All it takes is the first step, y'know? I'm a nervous wreck and my anxiety is painful. But, we have to push to be all we can or live a life of complacency.

Thank you and be well, my friend! :3
Welcome to RPR!~!
Hihi! Welcome to RPR, hope you find some amazing stories here <3
Rattlesnake

Why hello there! you seem really cool! what did you think of Sonic 2? I loved Knuckles, he's always been my favorite Sonic character, but that movie made me love him more!

Welcome! my dm is open if you want a friend!
MuseOfManyMasks wrote:
Um... right, I'm supposed to introduce myself, yeah? I know that's what the topic of the forum says! Don't rush me! *ahem*

Hello!

I'm MuseOfManyMasks, call me Muse for short. I ain't too good at the whole introduction myself and "breaking the ice" with folks. Social awkwardness sucks and it plagues like a bad rash. Lingers. Festers. Takes a grip on the soul. Makes you question yourself every single day and second-guess everything! Gaaaaah!

Anyway, I like video games, music, movies, anime, drawing, and obviously, roleplaying. I'm a huge Sonic and Metroid fan. Ol' school jams are the best kind of jams! I live and breathe action films; Terminator 2 is king. SpyXFamily is my new addiction alongside Chainsaw Man (and Bleach is back, yeeeeah!) I need to get back into drawing again, been too long. As for roleplays, you need to come and ask! Don't be shy. I don't bite. That's nasty and you probably don't even taste good. ...Pause.

Now that I've made an utter fool out of myself. Please! Come and chat with me if you want to do some roleplayin'! ...That's all I got. K. Talk to ya soon!

Welcome!
PinkBrat

Welcome

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I be here. Here I be.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus