Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » ring of fire (a 1x1 rp with tri-sarah-top)

Buck (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

He looked like he was thinking "Well favourite food is hard to think of... I eat lots of food, I enjoy a little reading, Like walking and flowers...hmm... Roses?" He said thinking "And I like sports" He says smiling at her
She smirked "What guy doesn't like sports, fast cars, and guns?" she teased

He gave a half smile "I dont like guns, I use them to do good things" He says smiling "So what else do you want to do?" He asks kicking the ground
"Well can't really do much in your state now can you?" she noted

he smiles "Well, What can we do that does not require me to move my legs around alot?" He asks thinking
She shrugged "We could lay down in the grass and look at the clouds." she suggested

he smiles "alright" he says laying down and looking at the sky
Vickie helps him lay down and soon lays beside him. It was quiet but comfortable as she missed hearing the sounds of nature such as birds.

he looked at her and smiled "its nice" he says turning to the clouds and smiling
she smiled and nodded "Yes, it is. I enjoy looking up at the sky when its peaceful like this."

he looks back at the sky and sighs "It will be even better once this is over"
"I know it will." she closed her eyes relaxing.

he smiles at her and looks at the sky and sighs, then looks at her "The lights bring out your wonderful features" He says smiling
She smiles with her eyes closed "Thank you I suppose."

he smiles and lays there, after awhile he notices the sun is starting to set "...well I better get back to the medical tent... Or they will have a bird" He says laughing
She opens her eyes and nods "Yeah lets get you back. I'll bring you some dinner so we can eat together." she smiled and stood up then helped Buck up.

Buck nods and smiles, then walks back to the tent and starts reading until she gets back
Vickie helps him settle in then goes to get some dinner. She comes back with two bowls of soup and some bread. "I hope you don't mind potato." she smiles and hands him his bowl then sits in the chair next to him.

"Well its better then eating alien meat" He says jokingly and takes the soup and starts eating it. then looks at her "Oh... Wait you don't have any religious things to do before this do you? Like praying or something like that? Because I would hate to be rude"
She rolls her eyes playfully at his joke then begins eating as well. She giggled "You're so considerate, but no I'm not religious so you're good." she smiled

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » ring of fire (a 1x1 rp with tri-sarah-top)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus