Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » ring of fire (a 1x1 rp with tri-sarah-top)

Buck (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

he smirked "Well it does not have to be after if you dont want it to be" He says looking at her with a smile "Its upto you really what you want us to do with are lives right now"
She smiled lightly still blushing and sighing then she nodded. "I'm not really sure about it right now. I mean no one has asked or anything." she smirked

he smirked "Why you want me to ask?" he says putting his hands behind his back "Because If you want I can" he says with a playful look
She bites her lip blushing again. "I don't want to pressure you into doing something if its not what you want either."

he smiles "Its upto you, Im good with anything your mind wants to do" He says rubbing her hand "Shoot" He says with a smirk "tell me what you want to do"
She smiles "I don't want to get too attached." she warned "We should get to know each other a little better before jumping into anything."

He smiled "I know, I wanted to know what you wanted" He says continuing to walk as they got to the forest area "Whatever you want to do, Just let me know"
She kisses him lightly "I want to get to know you and when you're ready you can ask me to be yours." she smiles

He smiles "Know me? Well what do you want to know?" He said smiling
She giggles "I'm not sure. whatever there is to know about someone before getting into a relationship with them."

"Well I grew up on the Lunar colonize, Went to the Izvar Freshman collage on the moon joined the UNSC Marine corps when i was 19 and joined the ODST Team when I was 23" he says smiling "My favourite colors are Blue and white, I have a thing for building models and I enjoy kicking aliens off mother earth" He says smirking at that last one "What about you? Your history?"
She listened and laughed lightly. "Well not all that adventurous as your life but I was an orphan all growing up and I bounced from place to place. My favorite color is orange and I enjoy walking and the little things." she smiles

he smiled, then gave a slight frown "Orphan? What happened to your parents?"
"I'm not sure, I've been told multiple things. They were too young and they dropped me off, they died in an accident, mother died giving birth and father couldn't bear it so he killed himself. I didn't really look into it all I know is I was alone."

He gave her a small frown "Im sorry for you" he says rubbing her hand and then gives her a small smile "But at least you made it through your life, Most might have turned to crime or bad deeds. You decided to Stay a good person" He says smiling at her
She laughed lightly "Oh I had my angry phases but you're right I never did anything like that. I have been homeless for a while and ever since this war started I feel like it might've gotten worse but then at least I could scavenge for a roof over my head. I just wonder what's going to happen when it's all over and regular life resumes." she ponders looking around the forest.

he looks at her "It will be nice to have a normal life, We can rebuild the colonies destroyed, People can marry and have kids without having to worry about being killed. We can all have normal peaceful lives" He says smiling and continues to walk "So what else would you like to know? Anything? Because I want to know more about you as well"
She ponders the thought and closes her eyes feeling the warm sun on her skin and smiling at the imagery he painted in her mind. "That would be nice, but how long until all of that could actually happen? We are all expendable after all." she opened her eyes and looked at him "Well, what do you want to know? I'm not exactly good at asking questions to get to know people."

"Your not expendable to me" he says kissing her cheek "what you like to do? And what your Favourite food is, Or some simple things" He says smiling
She smiles as he kisses her cheek and looks to him "Oh now you're getting too personal." she said joking "Well, I like reading, Italian food [when I could get my hands on it], daisies are my favorite flower." she smiled "What about you?"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » ring of fire (a 1x1 rp with tri-sarah-top)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus