Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » ring of fire (a 1x1 rp with tri-sarah-top)

Buck (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

Buck grunted in pain as they worked on him, He kept on eye on his radar as they drove off. He looked back at Vickie with a half smile "So, Did everyone make it to the-OW! Easy!... So did everyone make it to the base alright?"
She held his hand for support as they drove then nodded. "Everyone got back fine." she noted

He nods and looks around "Thats good, What about you? Are you alright?" He asks grunting as the people worked on him
She nods "I'm fine aside from what's happening to you of course." the other told him to hold still as they worked on him.

"I could hold still if this car was not going on rocky mountain path!" Buck said back at the people working on him, He then looked at Vickie "So after the war is won, What do you plan on doing after? Got any family or friends or a boyfriend or someone like that to see?"
She blushed and shook her head "I have no idea. I really don't have any plans except for that drink. I have no one really I guess that's why I took care of that village." she explained becoming embarrassed and looking at the floor of the jeep.

He looked at her "well, When this is over I have a few friends I will need to vist, Help out in rebuilding. And so on and so forth" he says sitting up as he was now mended "And im going to need to find armor that can withstand energy sword blows" He said with a small laugh
Vickie smiled lightly and nodded. It was sad she really didn't have any friends and it took an alien invasion for her to make them. They arrived to the base and got settled down and the people who mended Buck took him to one of the nurses tents.

"Well remember cutie, you can always hang with me when this is over" he says smirking as they took him into the tent
She smirks and nods "I'll let you rest for now. I'll visit in the morning." she waved to him and headed to her assigned tent.

He nods "Alright" he says falling asleep in the medical tent
Vickie was so exhausted once her head hit the pillow she fell asleep. She woke up the next day to the sound of other running around, but not in a panic. She yawned and stretched then got out of bed and got breakfast at the food tent. After that she grabbed some fruit to go and headed to see Buck at the medical ward.

He was writing down on a book, A military report journal. He also had two books on the side table of the medical bed so it seemed he had been up for awhile already. he put the book on her lap and looked at Vickie "Hay Vic, Sleep well I hope?" He asked with a half smile repositioning himself on the bed so he could look at her, but still remained Comfortable
She smiled lightly seeing him and nodded sitting next to him in a stool. "Honestly I haven't slept that good in a while." she admitted then handed him the bowl of fruit she snagged "Hungry?"

He thought for a moment "Sure" He says looking at the fruit bowl seeing which one he wants first, he then takes a piece of fruit and eats it "So..." He pauses finishing the fruit in his mouth "So how long do you think we should stay here?" He asks taking another piece of fruit
She smiles "What do you mean we? I thought you were the lone ranger and all that jazz." she teased

He gave her a half smile. "No im part of a squad I just got separated... Hope they are all right..." He sighed, then smiled " Im sure they are, They are in my squad! So they have to be tough S.O.B's" he says smirking in confidence
"I hope they're ok as well." she said grabbing his hand for support then giggled at his confident quote.

He looks at her and smiles "So how long do you think we should stay here before heading out?" He said rubbing the palm of her hand
She blushed lightly and looked down at their hands as he rubbed them. "I'm not sure. I want you to be in good condition so you won't go blacking out on me or worse." she noted

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » ring of fire (a 1x1 rp with tri-sarah-top)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus