Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » ring of fire (a 1x1 rp with tri-sarah-top)

Buck (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

he smiled "im fine, I promise. besides I dont trust these guys to keep my friend safe" he says smiling at her "So whenever your ready" He says letting go of her hand
"Give it another day or two. You still need to rest." she suggested "Trust me, I can take care of myself."

"I know you can... I just would not forgive myself if you died and I was not there to help you" He says taking her hand and giving her a half smile
She blushes again "Honestly I'll probably here with you most of the time so you don't need to worry about me."

"You can say that all you want... But I wont be able to stop" He says looking at her "You have been a great friend Vickie" He says sitting up in his bed
She smiled "Well once you get past your hard exterior, you're not so bad a friend either." she helped him sat up.

He smiled "Well... After being through a few wars...watching two worlds be destroyed by these guys... its...its hard making new friends" He says with a half smile "Thats why I wont let them ever hurt you" he says taking her hand and holding it tight with a serious look
She blushes and holds his hand as well nodding in understanding. She wasn't sure what to say now.

He looks at her and kisses her hand "I promise you that" He says looking at her with a devoted look
She blushes "Well I can't promise anything as grand as that because I would've already failed." she said gesturing at his bandage "but I can promise to try." she smiled and kissed his forehead.

He smiled at her "You have not failed, You came back to save me" He says looking at her, and this time kisses her on the lips rather than on her hands or cheeks
Vickie jumps not expecting the kiss and slowly closes her eyes resting her other hand on his not hurt shoulder. The last thing she was expecting in all of this was someone who was interested in her.

he breaks the kiss and smiles at her "I guess we have more then a drink to think about after the war eh?" He says with a smirk and holds her hand "So, What would you like to do? Im getting bored just sitting in this bed"
She blushed looking at the ground and smiling then looked back up at him. "I don't know. If its ok with the nurse maybe you can walk around and we can explore this place further."

he smiled at her "Alright" He says getting up and holding Vickie's hand "Lets go" he says leading her around
She smiles blushing lightly and holds his hand as well trying to find the nurse to ask her if its ok that Buck walks around. "If its ok you have to promise me you'll actually rest tomorrow. I don't want you over doing it and having those stitches come open."

He smirked "No promises" He said jokingly, then smiled "Kidding, I promise I will" He says looking at her with a smile as they begin to walk. The nurse said it was OK and so he went off with her
She looked at him with a joking glare and smiled. Vickie was happy that the nurse said it was ok and walked around with him going slower for him. "So, what to talk about?"

"Us, What we are going to do after this is all over" He says walking through the halls of the base leading to a mountain forest "Are plans, Besides that drink" he says smirking
"Why wait until it's over?" she asked as another blush made its way to her face. "Sorry, I didn't mean for it to come out that way." she was flustered for no reason other than the kiss.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » ring of fire (a 1x1 rp with tri-sarah-top)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus