Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » An Introduction to Finley

Hey everyone! I'm Finley, 20 years old, and am a semi-literate roleplayer! I mostly do romance roleplays, as well as fantasy/adventure! I only do one on one roleplays, no groups! Any gender is welcome, I roleplay as Sage, who is a female.
Welcome to RPR, Finley! ^_^
scare

welcome
PinkBrat

Welcome!
Welcome to RPR 😊
Hello Finley! Welcome to RP repository! :)
finleysage Topic Starter

Thank you so much!
finleysage Topic Starter

Ultra-Knight wrote:
Welcome to RPR, Finley! ^_^
thank you!
finleysage Topic Starter

Dawnia wrote:
Hello Finley! Welcome to RP repository! :)
thank you so much!
finleysage Topic Starter

scarellett wrote:
welcome
thank you!
finleysage Topic Starter

iKamairi wrote:
Welcome to RPR 😊
thank you so much 💕
finleysage Topic Starter

PinkBrat wrote:
Welcome!
Thank you!
finleysage wrote:
Hey everyone! I'm Finley, 20 years old, and am a semi-literate roleplayer! I mostly do romance roleplays, as well as fantasy/adventure! I only do one on one roleplays, no groups! Any gender is welcome, I roleplay as Sage, who is a female.

Hi there!
GU7TMUNCH3RZ

Hello, and welcome to rpr! I hope you enjoy our friendly rp community!
9def09e43590bd374e941c731f274a92.gif
Hello! Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!
Welcome to the site!
Hiya, welcome to RPR! I really like your characters so far, must admit I did take a cheeky look :) Hope you enjoy your time here and feel free to reach out if you ever need anything!
NwJXT0D.gif

Hello and good tidings to you from some of the folks of RPR! I hope you find your one-on-ones! I recommend with that specific preference in mind that you post an advertisement of what you are looking for specifically in hopes of luring in a specific writing chum.

There are all sorts here so once you find your niche, you will want for nothing! Happy hunting and I hope you find what you are looking for!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPP

You are on: Forums » Introductions » An Introduction to Finley

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus