Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi, hello and all that.

Hi my name is Hour. I am a semi experienced Roleplayer with various backgrounds looking to work on my literary skills while having fun and meeting new people. I have a little bit of a background in high fantasy and science fiction so those tend to be my preferred mediums. Feel free to message me with any rp ideas you have. Nice to meet you all.
Welcome!
Welcome to RPR!
CallMeCrazy

Welcome to the sight! always great to see more science fiction writers around here
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!
Welcome Hour! :)
Welcome to RPR! ^_^
NwJXT0D.gif

It's very nice to meet you, Hour! Fantasy and Science Fiction are probably the biggest genres here in RPR so you are in luck! You'll find that creating characters are pretty much the most in-depth you can get here -- at least as far as I have found!

I hope you have a good experience here and enjoy checking out the site to see what it has to offer!
PinkBrat

Welcome!
Spooky_101

π™·πšŽπš•πš•πš˜ πšŠπš—πš πš πšŽπš•πšŒπš˜πš–πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πšπ™Ώπš! 𝙸 πš‘πš˜πš™πšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšŽπš—πš“πš˜πš’ πš’πš˜πšžπš› 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚒 πš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ. π™·πšŠπšŸπšŽ 𝚊 πš—πš’πšŒπšŽ 𝚍𝚊𝚒/πš—πš’πšπš‘πš/πšŠπšπšπšŽπš›πš—πš˜πš˜πš—
It's been about an Hour since I saw you appear here. Thought it time to say 'Hello' & 'Welcome'!
Welcome to RPR Hour. I am sure you'll find great stories to work with here. :)
9def09e43590bd374e941c731f274a92.gif
Hello! Welcome to RPR!
19a64502f6a8947c142c5b86724cfb7f.gif

Welcome ! Hope you enjoy your time here ! And Happy Holidays!
Bathorys_Sin

Nice to meet you, hope you find some writing partners.
G'day Hour! Welcome to RPR!
GU7TMUNCH3RZ

faputa-jumping.gif

Welcome to rpr!
giphy.gif

Welcome to RPR!
Don't forget to check out the "Find RP" tab above
I hope you love it here and make so many friends!
Welcome :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi, hello and all that.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus