Welcome to RPR, Freya! 🙃🙃
Aya

Welcome to RPR, Freya! 💙
scare

welcome
Bathorys_Sin

Welcome, Freya!
NwJXT0D.gif

Welcome to RPR, Freya! Not knowing what you want to do in the future is a-okay, kiddo. I'm an old fuddy-duddy and to be perfectly honest, I'm still struggling with my whereabouts. Pretty soon they'll be sending out alerts to come find me! Hah hah, just kiddin'! But finding yourself is a path of trial and error. You'll figure it out some day, rest assured. And heck, even if you don't, it's not the end of the world. When it boils down to it, doing what you love and what makes you happy is the most important aspect of living.

All that aside, I hope you enjoy your stay here and find the types of RPs that tickle your fancy! Check out the forums for fellow writers you may come to mesh with. They'll be all sorts out there! Have a good 'un!
Welcome to RPR.

"Don't worry about the future, or worry, but know that worrying is about as effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubble gum."

full_007-im-4a980b5f-f2c5-471e-a0fc-db0ce1f2e335.gif
Welcome to RP Repository!
Welcome to RPR! Maybe I played too many RPGs based on Celtic mythology, but your username reminded me of the goddess Freya 😌 I hope that your stay with us will be filled with adventures and new friends 😊

And don't worry too much about the future (I mean do, but don't get sick over it 😂), we all find our path one way or another.
✨As a wise Witcher once said : Trust the path you choose... And it will protect you. ✨
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR Family! :D
mlp-herd.gif
Freya8002 Topic Starter

Hey everyone!!
Thank you so much for such a warm welcome!!
You guys all have really cool usernames!
Thank you so much again!💛💛💛

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New user!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus