Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Show me character profiles you're proud of!

Yes you heard me! Show me those cool profiles!
You can post multiple times if you'd like. :)

I'll go first...
Deuce Spade (played anonymously)

It started out as me doing a normal profile, then I saw the "always on your phone" style and decided to make a social media themed profile! I made little comment sections, be sure to check them all out! :)
Hunter (played by Sunstruck)

Hunter! It’s 100% the profile I’ve worked hardest on, plus, I have attachment to him too lol
PK-Lucas Topic Starter

Hunter wrote:
Hunter! It’s 100% the profile I’ve worked hardest on, plus, I have attachment to him too lol

I really love what you've done with it. (Especially the banner inspired by my Varian banner <_<)
The colors of the style match his color palette. :)
Night (played anonymously)

I like mine, though it is simple.
PK-Lucas Topic Starter

Night wrote:
I like mine, though it is simple.

Simple profiles are good too! I have one myself, though anonymous.
Even though I'm quite sure everyone has heard I'm the person behind it, ha ha!

So... Here he is. :)

Also I love how your character's profile icon matches the clouds. <_<
I'll just drop this guy, this fella, aaaaand, of course this old man on in here.
PK-Lucas Topic Starter

Seven_of_Beasts wrote:
I'll just drop this guy, this fella, aaaaand, of course this old man on in here.

GOSH all of your profiles are lovely.
I really like how Daedalus' profile has a heavy metal cover of "The Devil Went Down To Georgia" <_< It's a good song. :)
I've been trying to get back into rping lately, and as such, I've been reworking profiles! This is my custom world that I've been working on and off again for years, I'm gonna work on all the characters for it soon enough! Eventually, whenever I get around to it.
Anyway! It is a huge WIP but I'm proud of what I have so far ^^
PK-Lucas Topic Starter

Section wrote:
I've been trying to get back into rping lately, and as such, I've been reworking profiles! This is my custom world that I've been working on and off again for years, I'm gonna work on all the characters for it soon enough! Eventually, whenever I get around to it.

Wow, you really must love this world! There is so much lore and it's all so detailed! :-O
Love the name Arcadia, reminds me of Space Pirate Harlock, ha ha. :)
varian wrote:
Section wrote:

Wow, you really must love this world! There is so much lore and it's all so detailed! :-O
Love the name Arcadia, reminds me of Space Pirate Harlock, ha ha. :)

thank you so much ^^ It has been a long time in the making, I have tons of lore and backstory and a plot even that I haven't put down yet! Partially due to the fact it takes a lot of time, but the other being I don't want to like, flood the page with a billion pages of stuff and overwhelm people XD

oh really? I haven't seen it myself~ I picked it cause I liked the definition-
Arcadia: a region or scene of simple pleasure and quiet
I liked it cause it contrasts how it is now, it used to be quiet and peaceful, a paradise almost until the incident that nearly destroyed it.
I haven't logged onto this website in well over a year and a half, so all my muses are sadly sequestered in other mediums, for the time being.
Presuming a Carrd link is permissible, I have a Genshin OC - soon to undergo the process of getting a more malleable 'Multiverse' edition;

This Ginger Rat has been passion project for - must be over a year, now? Give or take. Always did enjoy writing eldritch horrors with anxiety issues. He certainly could be a lot more than he currently is, admittedly, and I'm certain his current Carrd is a little too 'ramble-heavy' for a character profile on here, once I figure out what I'll be doing with him for this site, but he's by far the character I've dumped the most effort into over the last, long while - for better and for worse.
Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

I think I'm the happiest with Nina. Her whole existence is because I threw a one-page summary together my first week trying to get a roleplay started. She was rejected by my prospective partner, but Duke Kagen messaged and we started a very nice roleplay. I developed her a lot with that, and she sort of took on a life of her own. I still add stuff to her profile on occasion.
Theo is an interesting character. Due to some complications with past rps involving him on other platforms, I was reluctant to use him that much. However, thanks to a lot of people here, I've come to use him more frequently. I originally created Theo out of spite, as a middle finger to something which I have a serious distaste for (the Marvel Cinematic Universe). While parts of that feeling are still present in his backstory, I've kind of softened him out into a more tragic character, who is under pressure to live up to the legacy of his father while dealing with his own dark past.
Out of all of my characters, I have to say Adalia is my absolute favorite! She's had tons of development, and still more to come (as soon as I post a few more ads ;D)
Moony (played anonymously)

I am super proud of Moony's profile here!!
She's probably my favorite. Runners up are Slappy and The Operator. As a note, I'm not looking for any new RPs/games and these characters are all currently in use here. Anytime I look for a new RP, I point people to these characters as examples of the level of detail I look for in a writing partner and their characters.
These are all so diverse! One of these days I have to try and convince myself to make a simplified profile and just let the character speak for themselves. I feel like I have a tendency to want to explain too much. That's it -- I'm officially going to try and make something, by gosh!

As for profiles I'm proud of, my most recent character, Alan Wake, is perhaps one of my favorites to date. I love the black and white style of it sans when you hover over images you can actually see their colors. I also enjoy the lore that's tied into the series with other Remedy games! <3

It was either him or ol' mister Wilson P. Higgsbury. The lore for this game is so vague that it's fun to take matters into your own hands and be creative with it while still following what already officially applies to the character.
Currently, I believe Vedette is my favorite character, but I never got to complete a roleplay with her. I was able to use her for one roleplay but it barely reached 2 pages. I might open a prompt for her soon. 😊
I'm kind of a profile fiend, lol. I love making them and sprucing them up. Sadly, a lot of mine are in limbo right now because one of my previous image hosts bit the dust and I'm having to rework them. But out of the ones I've fixed up so far, I think my three favorites are these.

Krepta Eve Draconis
Krepta is my oldest OC, so it's pretty easy to fill up her pages, but I think I made it look pretty good and well organized, despite the oodles and oodles of lore she has at this point.

Hellboy
I'm really proud of the actual character information of his profile, which I did up a bit like a dossier, complete with a fingerprint card (and a big ol smear where someone tried to make him print his big hand, lol)

Batman
Bruce has been a favorite of mine for a long time, so he kind of gets spoiled where my canons are concerned. I made a custom template for him and everything.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Show me character profiles you're proud of!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus