Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » A Little Late To The Party...

Hi everyone! This is my first time on this site that I found while taking a (very short) trip down memory lane on Furcadia! It's a long story, but I have not roleplayed in ages when it comes to online messaging. I have always enjoyed RPG videogames, as well as the desire to finally get into a D&D group. Sadly, the D&D group never happened, so hopefully that will change in the coming days as I spend more time here!

I have currently been getting a proper profile set up, as well as getting more in-depth with the roleplaying as my character, Geoliticus, which is essentially an extension of my ego, haha. I am pretty much a soft newbie to this whole thing... I could use all the advice/tips/tricks that you experts know! I look forward to seeing where this journey takes me. :)
Hello, welcome to RPR
Hello welcome to RPR~! I hope you enjoy your stay ^^
Welcome to RPR!! :3 If you need any help around here, there's wonderf developers like Kim. If you can't get ahold of her, you can always ask me for help too:))))
Welcome!
Welcome to RPR. :) Furcadia is how I found this site many years ago as well.
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome!!
I haven't seen much ads for D&D groups, but I have joined a few discord groups from the LFRP ads and the servers do run D&D games as well, so hopefully you'll find what you're looking for soon!
Welcome to RPR
Welcome to RPR !
Foxfarer

Hiya!! Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR, may your characters find a lovely home and new connections!
When late to the party, you can party late. Have fun here.
Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy it here. Remember never be afraid to ask any questions, everyone on RPR is very nice and welcoming! <3
𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑅𝑃𝑅!
fvQWDDk.png
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » A Little Late To The Party...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus