Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Oh look, it's a newbie!

Hello! I'm not exactly new to rp forums but it has been a while since I've joined a public one! Just thought I'd expand my horizons and see what I'll learn along the way. I'm not a big sharer of personal information nor very good at non-formal communication so I apologize in advance if it ever seems like I'm uninterested or cold. The repository looks like a very fun place and I look forward to writing with everyone!
Hello, welcome to RPR
Hello, welcome to RPR~ I hope you enjoy your stay ^^
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome to RPR !
welcome!
keeping your privacy online is very important, I'm glad you're adamant about it! hope you find some amazing writing partners and tell awesome stories here =)
Welcome mate!
Foxfarer

Hello there! Welcome to RPR!
Welcome newcomer! May you enjoy your stay and looking forward to the characters you may bring!
Welcome. Have fun here.
Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy it here. Remember never be afraid to ask any questions, everyone on RPR is very nice and welcoming! <3
𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑅𝑃𝑅!
fvQWDDk.png
Hey there! Welcome to RPR.
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome to RPR
NwJXT0D.gif

The best part, I have found, is the profile creation! You can practically do endless amounts of work and beautify your characters so amazingly. *_*! But if you are feeling particularly private, there's a way you can do that as well. No need to overwhelm yourself if you need to recharge the batteries. I enjoy the public forums myself, but I'm also a very private person, so when I need to kick back with some writing, I tend to stick to private message role-plays or hide in my groups.

There's a little something for everyone here, introverts and extroverts alike. Never feel pressured and I hope you enjoy it here!~
Hello, welcome :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Oh look, it's a newbie!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus