Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey!

Hey! I'm Valentine. Nice to meet everyone! I'm hoping to have a fun time here. I'm looking for some long term role play partners. A little about me is, I'm decently active, Semi-lit and open to any sorts of roleplay. NSFW welcome, I typically stick to MXM oc roleplays, but I'm open to FXF or even shows, or Fandoms. I'll try any roleplay atleast once, and again I usually reply multiple times every day, looking for someone who's gonna be able to respond semi regularly! Don't have any characters on here but I'll upload them as I go!
Welcome to RPR 😊
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 💜
Hello Valentine! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Hello, welcome to RPR
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! I notice you have Miles Morales as your profile picture, is he your fav spider-person? :3
Welcome to RPR! It's a good thing you've more or less figured out what you like writing. That'll most definitely help when finding writing partners v.v
Hello and welcome to this magical home of RPR we all love it here and we hope you do as well!
A2-C61-D18-15-A1-4-B70-BB61-1-FBF4444-A878.gif

All aboard the welcome train!

Welcome to RPR! <3 I hope you enjoy it here on this site. Everyone within this community is always so friendly, don’t worry. Remember: never be afraid to ask questions!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you find a great home here!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
♡
Welcome to RPR!
Hello, welcome to RPR
Welcome to RPR, hope you have a great time here!
Welcome to RPR, Chaos!
GU7TMUNCH3RZ

Welcome aboard

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus