Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey guys! I’m looking for a partner!

Hey everyone! I’m looking for a really thought out rp that I can invest in quickly! I do a little of everything and will pretty much be good with anything. I really hope we get along, I can’t wait to rp with you!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
Hello, welcome to RPR
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
NwJXT0D.gif

Howdy young 'un! :D I hope you find your role-plays swiftly! If you're really wanting to mesh with other writers in a fast way, I suggest you check out the Forum Games! It's a great place to quickfire your characters out there and you may even find someone you click with that will take off into a whole new direction. It's also a good place for character development so I highly recommend you check them out!

Most importantly, have a good time out there! That's what this community is all about -- good times and pastimes. :)
Hello, hello! It's a pleasure to meet you, and I hope your RPing journey is ever fruitful.
Welcome to the Repository! 1415-sailormarswave.gif I hope you find a RP that suits you!

I have an open RP group that's pretty detailed and fleshed out. We're looking for a few more writers to join up, if you're interested!
Hello! Welcome to Rp Repository! :)
Warmest welcome to you!
Hello! Welcome to RPR!
A2-C61-D18-15-A1-4-B70-BB61-1-FBF4444-A878.gif

All aboard the welcome train!

Welcome to RPR! <3 I hope you enjoy it here on this site. Everyone within this community is always so friendly, don’t worry. Remember: never be afraid to ask questions!
Aya

Welcome, I'm sure you'll find a partner soon! 💙
Welcome to RPR
princeshortcake

Welcome! Id love to rp with you!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey guys! I’m looking for a partner!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus