Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Heyyy

styxwater

Heyy there! My name is Silvia. I am super super new to this site but not so new to RP (about 1.5 years?). I have three OC, who are all currently wips, but I'm sure their storylines would develop along to way. I like freeform RP, but I can also consider occasional dice rolls. I don't really like character sheets. I hope to find a nice RP community here and some new friends! I would love to RP with someone, so if you would too, shoot me a message!

Thank you love you byee!! <3

PS. here are some of my favourite books/authors: riordanverse, hp, Lemony Snicket, hunger games, J.R.R. Tolkien, Narnia
Hello Sylvia! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Love the characters you have created!
styxwater Topic Starter

Dawnia wrote:
Hello Sylvia! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Love the characters you have created!
Thank you so much <3
1415-sailormarswave.gif
Welcome! I hope you find some great friends here!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
A2-C61-D18-15-A1-4-B70-BB61-1-FBF4444-A878.gif

All aboard the welcome train!

Welcome to RPR! <3 I hope you enjoy it here on this site. Everyone within this community is always so friendly, don’t worry. Remember: never be afraid to ask questions!
Aya

Welcome to RPR, Silvia! 💙
Warmest welcome to both you and your characters. Wonderful picks for Authors by the way!
Hello, welcome to RPR
NwJXT0D.gif

Hello and welcome to the wonderful site of RPR! Your choice in communities proves your good tastes as does your choice in books. :D I hope you find it a comfortable place to develop your characters at and meet a slew of people who will help you along that journey. It's a great place for diversity too and does have some dice rolling features in case you're interested. I'm also not a fan of character sheets, but I absolutely love long, drawn out profiles that express as much or as little (if you're into vague) of your characters as you like.

I hope you wind up enjoying it here and make this a permanent place for your writing! Check out the active forums and see what you find. You may even come across fellow writers also looking to world-build and develop their WIPs. :)
Welcome to RPR
Hello and welcome to RPR I hope you enjoy it here like how everyone else does we will help you or anyone else if they need help with something on here :)
styxwater Topic Starter

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome!
princeshortcake

Welcome!! You seem cool! I hope everything goes well for you!!
Welcome to RPR, Styx!
styxwater Topic Starter

Thanks!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Heyyy

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus