Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Cookies and Cream is now open!

Lana Cream (played anonymously)

//Hello! I'm a fresh user to RPRepository, but I have been around the roleplay scene for about two decades. I wouldn't call myself an expert on it at all; my post length are generally just a paragraph with about a hundred words, give or take, but I hope that doesn't deter anyone from experiencing some casual fun with me!

I've mostly gotten around to playing established characters from games, such as Kafka from Honkai: Star Rail, Reimu Hakurei from Touhou Project, or Akagi from Azur Lane, but I have some experience using OCs such as Lana Cream from time to time. I've decided to start my journey here on my OC and continue to build relations and understanding of how things work here, so I hope everyone can be patient in between the breaks I may take!

Oh, I've never actually played DnD myself, but it most certainly looks fun. I've played video games based around it, such as Baldur's Gate and DnD Tactics. With how the site works, I definitely wanna try building a new OC or editing an existing one to fit the universe for certain roleplays too.

The genre of roleplays my OCs tend to explore would be fantasy, although given the setting being a tavern for Lana, it's more casual than most. Of course, I can adapt and take the retired adventurer out on a journey too; discussions are always something I'm willing to do.

I've used other sites before, but as of right now, this would be the only site I'm currently lurking on!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
Welcome old friend~
Hello and welcome to the site :)
princeshortcake

Welcome!!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
1415-sailormarswave.gif
Welcome to the site! I hope you find some awesome people to RP with!
Welcome! there are plenty of writers with different post lengths, for fandoms and OC rps. So I hope you find what you're looking for soon =)
Hello Fresh Cream! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Hello, welcome to RPR
Hello, Welcome and looking forward to the characters you may bring!
NwJXT0D.gif

Hello! A fine establishment you have going, Ms. Cream! I hope you earn yourself plenty of patrons and a lot of good business! Oh! And loads of tips. :)

Welcome to RPR, by the way. I hope it turns out to be the perfect place to run your campaigns and get to know the right people who can help world build with you. If your world gets big enough, you can always build a group for it and send out invites to create memberships and participation. Your love for fandoms will also get you far, in particular, anime. It seems to be a big hit 'round these parts.

I wish you all the best and hope that you do enjoy your time here. :)
Welcome to RPR
Hello, Lana
Welcome in! <3
Lana Creampie! Hope you have fun here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Cookies and Cream is now open!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus