Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi I'm new

And looking for friends and RP players eventually.
1415-sailormarswave.gif
Welcome, Welcome! Hope you make tons of friends and find plenty of them to Rp with!
Welcome to RP Repository!
Hii, welcome to the site! It's Halloween times right now, so you can do short roleplays if you want and be sure to see lots of interactions! Have a good time here ^_^ ~Shinyrainbowlithogra <3 :3 :)
princeshortcake

Welcome!!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
Hello, welcome to RPR
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
NwJXT0D.gif

Hello and welcome to RP Repository! It's a very easy going site with a lot of diversity. The community is very close knit and you'll see a sundry of different writers, characters, and worlds. If you are looking for regular activity, I would like to recommend the Forum Games. It's a place where you can take your active characters to interact with others. You may even hit it off with another writer and the two you can world build together. :)

I hope you enjoy it here!
Heya, wecome to rpr!
i sincerely hope you enjoy your time here!
TheSliverChicken Topic Starter

Thanks everyone x3 I can already tell this is a nice place.
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome to RPR
A2-C61-D18-15-A1-4-B70-BB61-1-FBF4444-A878.gif

All aboard the welcome train!

Welcome to RPR! <3 I hope you enjoy it here on this site. Everyone within this community is always so friendly, don’t worry. Remember: never be afraid to ask questions!
Welcome!! :)
Welcome to RP Repository!
Silver Chicken? Oh... Sliver Chicken. I prefer roast. Have fun here!
TheSliverChicken Topic Starter

@Moonbiter

Lol yeah you had it right the first time. Turns out I'm stupid and didn't double check my spelling when making my name because I was too busy playing with my chicks and the silver one (named Peppermint) is my main baby and so I named myself based on her and well....messed up the spelling and this site wants $20 to fix it xD so now I must live with my stupid spelling mistake lol (she is the chick that is my icon pic) lol

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi I'm new

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus