Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hello !!

hi hi !! my name is maple, i'm 21, in college & studying film !! i'm used to roleplaying on tumblr, but i decided it might be time to branch out because there's been a lull in activity on there !!

i'm a big slice of life, romance, horror, & fantasy roleplay enthusiast. i have no preferred length or anything, i tend to mirror the style of whoever i'm roleplaying with.

some of my hobbies include avoiding school work, consuming the devil's lettuce, shitposting on twitter (not x, elon will never win), & playing video games !!

but yeah, i'm kinda boring but i'm also nice so its ok:)
<3 Welcome to RPR! ❤️
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
4twenty Topic Starter

Mirabell wrote:
<3 Welcome to RPR! ❤️
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
tysm!!!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
GU7TMUNCH3RZ

welcome to rpr!!
Hey, welcome to RPR! :3
Welcome to rpr!

I hope so far you have learned to rpr is an amazing place with even greater people. I’m super happy to welcome you to it
Hello Maple! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome to RPR, Maple!
Welcome to RPR !
NwJXT0D.gif

Well, hello, Maple and welcome to RPR! It's a good time to join -- we have a wonderful event known as the Living Library going on where we get to know a little more about our community. If you are interested, check out the Smalltalk forum and hit up some of the topics that interest you. We've got a very eclectic group!

Also, if you're gung-ho for RP, feel free to check out the Forum Games and participate in some of that happy chaos. You can also always post an advert for what you're looking for and the characters you use and are wanting to participate. I hope everything turns out to be good for you and you enjoy it here. :)
Welcome to RPR
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 💛
Welcome to RPR!
1415-sailormarswave.gif
Welcome, Welcome! Hope you find lots of people to Rp with!
Hello welcome to RPR
Hi, welcome! :3 I hope you enjoy your time here!
A2-C61-D18-15-A1-4-B70-BB61-1-FBF4444-A878.gif

All aboard the welcome train!

Welcome to RPR! <3 I hope you enjoy it here on this site. Everyone within this community is always so friendly, don’t worry. Remember: never be afraid to ask questions!
ezgif-com-gif-maker-2.gif

Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay~ ^^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hello !!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus