Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi new here

Maybe chat or rp
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Aya

Welcome
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Hello, welcome to RPR
Hi Jojo
JoJo... Let's go! Have fun here.
Hello and welcome to the site :)
Welcome to RPR!
A2-C61-D18-15-A1-4-B70-BB61-1-FBF4444-A878.gif

All aboard the welcome train!

Welcome to RPR! <3 I hope you enjoy it here on this site. Everyone within this community is always so friendly, don’t worry. Remember: never be afraid to ask questions!

I love your username! Is it inspired by JoJo's Bizzare Adventure? That is such a good anime, I suggest it if you haven't watched it before. If it is inspired by JoJo, I've noticed a lot of people on this website like anime, so you might meet someone who likes JoJo's Bizzare Adventure as well.
Welcome to RPR
Both of those things are here! Hope to see you around the site
ezgif-com-gif-maker-2.gif

Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay~ ^^
NwJXT0D.gif

Hello! There's no maybe -- if you hop on the active forums, you will certainly find you some chatting or RP. Feel free to make a character and put together a profile so folks will see who you are interested in playing! There's a lot of genres for you to pick from as well as the community if a very diverse one! :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask us! Have a good 'un!
Heyo, welcome to RPR!
1415-sailormarswave.gif
Welcome, Welcome! Hope you find lots of people to Rp/chat with!
Nice to meet you! I hope you find a lot of great people to RP with and chat with here. I'm sure you will!

I'm sure someone in the Help forum will be glad to answer your questions if you have any. However, if you're shy, you can private message any of the mods, too!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi new here

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus