Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Karma, here. Newbie. I'm a fandom roleplayer.

Like the title says, I'm a fandom roleplayer. I do rp's surrounding the fandom(s) I enjoy, and it's characters, sometimes my own. I haven't roleplayed with anyone for a while... And being in school still, I find it harder to, so unfortunately I am inconsistent with my it's and require help or someone to lead even. It helps my anxiety when rping... I hope to meet others who'd be willing to give me a chance. :3 my main fandoms are fnaf and undertale. Strongly undertale.
Hello, welcome to RPR
KarmaPlayz Topic Starter

Hello, thx ^w^
KarmaPlayz Topic Starter

Coco_Milk wrote:
Hello, welcome to RPR

Hello, thx ^w^
(The other I sent was sent the wrong way I think-)
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
KarmaPlayz Topic Starter

Mirabell wrote:
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
Thank you, much appreciated ^w^
tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif

992116782dbdeb46a3eed47fa46ac1c8.gif

♥ HELLO & WELCOME TO RPR! ♥
こんにちは、RPR へようこそ! ("Kon'nichiwa, RPR e yōkoso!")
♥ Nice to meet you! ♥
はじめまして。("Hajimemashite.")
Please do enjoy your stay and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone here is awesome and super friendly! Have fun playing and see you around!

KarmaPlayz Topic Starter

HibariHaru013 wrote:

992116782dbdeb46a3eed47fa46ac1c8.gif

♥ HELLO & WELCOME TO RPR! ♥
こんにちは、RPR へようこそ! ("Kon'nichiwa, RPR e yōkoso!")
♥ Nice to meet you! ♥
はじめまして。("Hajimemashite.")
Please do enjoy your stay and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone here is awesome and super friendly! Have fun playing and see you around!

Oh my, wow. That's such a fun looking greeting, lol. Thank you, I will ☺
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
AW4185658_11.gif

Hope you enjoy your time here!
Welcome to our writing community! 📝✨ We're thrilled to have you join us!
NwJXT0D.gif

Hello there! Fellow fandom role-player over here! I hope you find your fandoms to your hearts content because I know a lot of folks who have really helped get my muses going strong here. I thoroughly enjoy my licensed characters as well. I go through hyperfixations being that I'm ADHD, so I sift through and move around a bit. Currently doing one now!

Anyhoo, no worries on the school thing -- you gotta focus on what is important and then reward yourself with a little writing! Especially if it's decompressing like you say it is. I feel the same exact way! :) If you need any help or questions answered feel free to reach out to the community or us individually. We're all here to make the experience memorable.

Take care and I look forward to seeing you around the forums! Go check them out with your fandom characters! Maybe we'll run into each other in the Forum Games! :D
KarmaPlayz Topic Starter

Dawnia wrote:
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Hello, thank you! :3
KarmaPlayz Topic Starter

AquaCharm wrote:
AW4185658_11.gif

Hope you enjoy your time here!
Thank you ^w^
KarmaPlayz Topic Starter

Vaporwave wrote:
Welcome to our writing community! 📝✨ We're thrilled to have you join us!
Thank you, I'm excited to be here ^w^
KarmaPlayz Topic Starter

Atheist wrote:
NwJXT0D.gif

Hello there! Fellow fandom role-player over here! I hope you find your fandoms to your hearts content because I know a lot of folks who have really helped get my muses going strong here. I thoroughly enjoy my licensed characters as well. I go through hyperfixations being that I'm ADHD, so I sift through and move around a bit. Currently doing one now!

Anyhoo, no worries on the school thing -- you gotta focus on what is important and then reward yourself with a little writing! Especially if it's decompressing like you say it is. I feel the same exact way! :) If you need any help or questions answered feel free to reach out to the community or us individually. We're all here to make the experience memorable.

Take care and I look forward to seeing you around the forums! Go check them out with your fandom characters! Maybe we'll run into each other in the Forum Games! :D
Hello! Thank you. I find your words appreciative. And I hope so too ^w^
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 💜
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family! :D
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR!

Looking at your pfp, it seems like you're a fan of Undertale? I ADORE Undertale, and would love to RP with you sometime! :DD
KarmaPlayz Topic Starter

Aya wrote:
Welcome to RPR! 💜
Thank you!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Karma, here. Newbie. I'm a fandom roleplayer.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus