Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » greetings from brazil!

ghostboygirl

hello!

i found this site thanks to a tumblr post about roleplaying. i've had the yearning to get back into it for many years and today was the 'screw it, enough waiting' moment.

english is not my first language and i tend to write with as few words as possible, so apologies if the prose in this post sounds strained.
Hey! Welcome to RPR!

I never would have guessed you aren't native! The text in your intro is really good! Nonetheless, I'm sure your rp partners will be more than happy to accommodate!

Do you have any specific genres you like? Whether ya do or don't, make sure to check out the Find RP board you can find at the top of the page and the three RP focused boards under the forums tab! There's a bar under the fantasy section that always has something fun going on!

Maybe even take a look at the groups tag under community if you like doing closed group rp! They aren't usually as active as the others I mentioned, but that just means you can help them become active!
Welcome to RPR!
Heya, welcome to RPR! ^w^
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Hello, welcome to RPR
WELCOME
to RPRepository! <3

2f5c96679d7009a767ab2fb300e82f12.gif

Check the Getting Started Guide and Help Database if you have any questions or concerns about the website.

Enjoy your day or night, and your stay at RPR, I hope it's going to be a wonderful one! 🥳

- From Gregory 📸
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Hi! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome to our writing community! 📝✨ We're thrilled to have you join us!
Welcome! We actually have many members who don't have English as their first language, and you aren't even the first I've seen here from Brazil.

I hope you have lots of fun here. ^_^
Hello and welcome! I hope you have fun here! (Also as an EFL teacher I have to say just from your short paragraph alone I wouldn't have guessed English wasn't your first language if you hadn't mentioned it--so rock on!)
Welcome to RPR!
Hm... reddit, and now tunblr.... cool. Welcome!
OuhBjG0.gif

I would have never guessed that English wasn't your first language. You speak it very fluently! Welcome to RP Repository, by the way! I hope you find everything you're looking for! Once you make a character, feel free to advertise a plot or check out the active forums to play with others. You may encounters a fellow writer you click with and the lot of you can world build together!

I think my favorite aspect of RPR is building character pages! If I had all the free time in the world, I'd probably have a manifest so long that I wouldn't know what to do with all of 'em! Anyhoo! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us! We're a helpful lot and I'd like to think we're eager to make our newcomers feel welcome. :)

Have fun out there!
Hello and welcome! :)

f97cc6c9b10b4e4a2ad74ff37431d952.gif
Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » greetings from brazil!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus