Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello again!

I once rped on here for a sec with a different character, but I have a new one who I think will be really cool to play. Anyway, My name is Mr. Wata Bottle, and I find rping so amazingly fun! This community seems nice and active, which is always good. Looking forward to playing with you all in the future!
Welcome to our writing community! 📝✨ We're thrilled to have you join us!
Hey! Welcome back to RPR!

I noticed you commented on one of my rp ads, thanks for showing interest!

This community is indeed quite active! You've made a great choice coming back!

Do you have any specific genres you like? Also, make sure to check out the three RP focused boards under the forums tab! There's a bar under the fantasy section that always has something fun going on!

Maybe even take a look at the groups tag under community if you like doing closed group rp! They aren't usually as active as the others I mentioned, but that just means you can help them become active!
Have fun here again!
<3 Welcome back to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Hey there, welcome back. :)
Hey, welcome! ^^ This is definitely a great community to be a part of. Happy writing!
Hello, welcome back to RPR
Botol_O_Wata Topic Starter

Thanks for the great welcome! Much appreciated. I already made a LFRP post!
Welcome back to RPR!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome back to RPR! :D
OuhBjG0.gif

Welcome back to RPR! I'd say you're definitely right about the community being amazing as well as active. We may be a bit more leisurely than some places, but it's a wonderful place to archive your characters and hit it off with just the right writers in order to build your worlds! I hope you end up liking it here and find all the RPs you desire! :D

Take care and if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to any one of us.
Hello and welcome back! :)

f97cc6c9b10b4e4a2ad74ff37431d952.gif
Welcome back to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Hello Again! Welcome back to RP Repository! :)
Heya, and welcome back to RPR! ^w^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello again!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus